Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
NrnONEw.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Brown wings just means licking asshole, not eating shit. As the soygen gif is alluding to, it's the gays who eat da poo poo.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks Mr. Joke Explainer! Now we're all on the same page.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well gentlemen, it happened. Just looked up Xerxes. Primarily because there's a few good concerts coming up and she's in to that shit. But I would not be opposed to playing with her big fake titties. And so it begins.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wait, whose big fake titties?

Responses to this question should always be made in the form of a photograph.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I have no pics. I would imagine that most/all of the Xerxes shit was lost with FOH. Long story short, met her through Plenty of Fish. Fun enough chick to hang out with, but she was super driven to get married and have kids, and we had little in common outside of food/drink/concerts. She's also a few years older than me, she must be butting up close to 40 now. She can't even swim, and I'm fairly outdoorsey. Persian princess syndrome. Right off the bat when we were dating she was playing games, dating another dude but not really, he got abusive with her, etc etc. Not entirely stable, as far as I could tell. But like I said, she was fun to hang out with. I kind of did a run down of exes etc over the last couple weeks, and she's pretty much the only one that I figured would be worthwhile looking up. There's another that I could certainly bag immediately, but she's also a dirty whore that damn near gave me chlamydia, so fuck her.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You tell that story and then say she's top of the Eomer ex food chain. Well either her or a bitch who almost gave you chlamydia? Bro...

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Big fake titters are a lot of fun, my advice would be to look forward and not backwards!

Come spend the summer in the okanagan and you can bask in NEW big fake titties. "Explore" expanding your business out here and enjoy the senery while you...er... "work"
wink.png