Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Two months of sobriety earns him a tiny bit of respect, which he's been shown. I can't imagine how bunched up your panties would be at the things I would have said to him if he hadn't been sober for the last two months, because they would have been ugly. You've obviously never had any close dealings with an alcoholic if you think two months of sobriety is a huge step. As for calling his wife a cunt, the woman he described in his postsISa gigantic cunt, so I'm damn sure not going to call her anything else.
Which is the problem. If everything he stated WAS 100% accurate objectively, then sure. Even then, we only have the word... of an alcoholic. So yea, as written at best she's vindictive at worse she's a complete piece of shit.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, ya'll do what you want, just saying all it's going to do is cause people not to post. I guess if your intent is to have people not post their marriage problems by insulting them into the ground, then by all means, continue.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
So, she cried to me this morning before I left for work that she isn't sure what she's doing and if she really wants to leave me after all.

Which leaves me in quite a situation.

I guess her family from Georgia was giving her shit because I don't beat her or go out drinking and shit so why all the anger.

Its so easy to make up and go back to the way things were... Nothing would really change after a week or two.

Ultimately its my decision what I want to do and usually what I want isn't the right choice.

Plus I just called a ton of people saying its over blah blah blah, so the next time this happens they roll their eyes and say whatever, you'll be back together by next week,possibly in a much worse position than I am now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, she cried to me this morning before I left for work that she isn't sure what she's doing and if she really wants to leave me after all.

Which leaves me in quite a situation.

I guess her family from Georgia was giving her shit because I don't beat her or go out drinking and shit so why all the anger.

Its so easy to make up and go back to the way things were... Nothing would really change after a week or two.

Ultimately its my decision what I want to do and usually what I want isn't the right choice.
Well there are only two real choices here, either you try to smooth things out, or you pretend the want to smooth things out while you make preparations to move out under better conditions.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Do you actually want to be with her, Rhuma? Do you see a path to happiness in your future with her?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Do you actually want to be with her, Rhuma? Do you see a path to happiness in your future with her?
The honest truth is I do love her and no because she doesn't love me. I don't need some gamer girl to sit and play everquest with me or having more things in common, I see diversity as a good thing. Our problem is she never really loved me and might not ever simply because we had an accident baby 2 months after meeting and forced her into this relationship.

She admitted it to me years ago. She's just scared because reality hit that she's a 29 year old mother with 3 kids without even a ged or work experience to support herself.

I called this shit a couple pages back.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The honest truth is I do love her and no because she doesn't love me. I don't need some gamer girl to sit and play everquest with me or having more things in common, I see diversity as a good thing. Our problem is she never really loved me and might not ever simply because we had an accident baby 2 months after meeting and forced her into this relationship.

She admitted it to me years ago. She's just scared because reality hit that she's a 29 year old mother with 3 kids without even a ged or work experience to support herself.

I called this shit a couple pages back.
Such a similar position I'm in, other than she had a kid before me and she's not asking to make up. She told me the other night after 6 years of marriage that she only ever needed a father for her son. I am so excited for the day when she yells me she's sorry so I throw that back in her face

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Such a similar position I'm in, other than she had a kid before me and she's not asking to make up. She told me the other night after 6 years of marriage that she only ever needed a father for her son. I am so excited for the day when she yells me she's sorry so I throw that back in her face
Women are a real fucking cluster, its really hard to tell if they are actually telling the truth sometimes, instead of just saying shit they KNOW will make you mad/sad.

j00t

Yeah, it's this whole, well either you've been lying to me for 6 years, or you've lying to me for a month. Both of those result in me never trusting a single thing you ever say again.

Edit: just found out she logged onto my credit card account and cashed out all my reward points...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
She is being pressured to stay with you by her family and doesn't want too. Really separating is the only chance for happiness probably.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Edit: just found out she logged onto my credit card account and cashed out all my reward points...
190uulkk1lvcbjpg.jpg
1306772795976.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Yeah, it's this whole, well either you've been lying to me for 6 years, or you've lying to me for a month. Both of those result in me never trusting a single thing you ever say again.

Time to lawyer up and lock shit down. Don't wait until her girlfriends demonize you to the point where she feels justified selling your hypothetical 20 year plus comic book collection because her "friends" just convinced her you're satan reborn.

j00t

Yeah, first thing I did. Credit card company is doing an investigation.

We've been trying to work this out amicably, for the kids. Already took care of the custody agreement. We went out to Denny's and just took care of it. "I'm not going to be vindictive, I don't want to destitute, that's not good for the kids."
Then I get home from work the next day and find out that she signed our lease by herself (was due soon, but who knows if we were staying), then took all our savings and paid for the next year of rent. It's just a friggin mess. We agreed to do this without lawyers and now she's pulling this.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
We agreed to do this without lawyers and now she's pulling this.
If it's any consolation, you're probably the ten millionth man who's fallen for this ploy. I'll preface this as a generalization, but once a woman checks out of the relationship and finds the tiniest "transgression" to justify her behavior, all vestiges of integrity go out the window.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hey, ya'll do what you want, just saying all it's going to do is cause people not to post. I guess if your intent is to have people not post their marriage problems by insulting them into the ground, then by all means, continue.
THIS is what you're worried about you hypocrite? You've engaged in the same language fuckery you're admonishing over far more innocuous shit in this very thread and this is where you've decided "enough is enough"? Jesus.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah, first thing I did. Credit card company is doing an investigation.

We've been trying to work this out amicably, for the kids. Already took care of the custody agreement. We went out to Denny's and just took care of it. "I'm not going to be vindictive, I don't want to destitute, that's not good for the kids."
Then I get home from work the next day and find out that she signed our lease by herself (was due soon, but who knows if we were staying), then took all our savings and paid for the next year of rent. It's just a friggin mess. We agreed to do this without lawyers and now she's pulling this.
Well that sucks. But it's also the reason every single person in this thread has always said "get a lawyer" any time anyone has ever mentioned splitting up. Because shit like this happens.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, men do it too. A girl I worked with, her husband stripped her bank and maxed out the credit cards the week after they decided to get divorced.

Real piece of shit move whoever does it.