Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
28,772
45,888
Maybe if you were naked, the cat hair on your sweater wouldn't have been an issue. You done fucked up, man.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
2,714
3,273
I didn't photograph this chick once AND I've forgotten her name. This one was back in late 2009. It's sort of embarrassing truthfully. If her internet handle comes back to me I'll google-fu you some pics.
 

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
28,772
45,888
The only part I wanted to see isn't even in the picture.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,018
19,486
I did at least get to play with those gigantic titties one night. The cat hair from her couch completely covered my black shirt was such a turn off that I didn't even stay the night. Had to evac quick!

*she wasn't really cute tbh fam
Sounds like rationalizations and ego preservation for not being able to seal the deal, fam.
 

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
2,714
3,273
q6vCApt.gif
 

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
28,772
45,888
Definite step up. You might want to convert that one to a link, as it's NSFW outside of SS.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
17,324
4,846
I'm down with big tittied hat girl. At work so I can't yet check out big tittied alt girl, but I trust your judgement bro.
 
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users