Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Bruh this is a woman who told her "fiance" you ate her out to make him jealous.

Ray Charles could see this.

I was referring to money changing hands. I stated explicitly that I am not paying for any of her "services"

Besides, you're clearly misunderstanding what I wrote.

She invited me to her city for weekend to make the BF mad.

I went down on her during our holiday after we invited three random Spanish girls back to our suite for an afterparty, that turned into an orgy. She said she would tell her BF about the afterparty, but not to mention the oral sex on her over FB messenger or whatsapp. Turns out she ended up telling him, when I asked why she said she didn't remember and it was "probably during an argument"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi is shooting blanks, snipped iirc.
I even have the honor of creating the OG thread!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
lol how could you bang after all that? Like I get standards are out the window for a random hookup but man seeing a degenerate parade her pathetic cuck "husband" around would just be too much for me.

Yeah I would have gotten the fuck out of there when I saw the husband. What if today is the day he finally cracks and goes on a stabbing spree?

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

1623592914821.png

Or plowing thicc? :D

Whatever happened to plowing the neighborhood women, how’d that go?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

First off, i need pics. I'm curious what you mean by thicc. Second, do you tell girls up front that you're snipped? They might not want to mess with you if they know they can't trap you with a baby.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
First off, i need pics. I'm curious what you mean by thicc. Second, do you tell girls up front that you're snipped? They might not want to mess with you if they know they can't trap you with a baby.

I've found quite the contrary. I'm very up front with the fact that I'm done having kids and it's been nothing but positive. Usually a "sweet, let's get tested and skip condoms"

No argument from me. Condoms suck.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've found quite the contrary. I'm very up front with the fact that I'm done having kids and it's been nothing but positive. Usually a "sweet, let's get tested and skip condoms"

No argument from me. Condoms suck.

Yeah well, you're not fucking trailer park trash who might be looking to trap someone into 18 years of child support. Are you?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah well, you're not fucking trailer park trash who might be looking to trap someone into 18 years of child support. Are you?

Maybe. Who's asking?

But honestly, I wouldn't be banging those sluts either, so it's rather moot.

Now that I think about it though...last year I did find out that the previous 2 women I dated had babies in 2020, so maybe that was their plan. They both knew I was snipped, however, and that's not why we broke it off.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Second, do you tell girls up front that you're snipped? They might not want to mess with you if they know they can't trap you with a baby.

Don't Ask Don't Tell

This is different from my political stance approach.

She asks, I lie

• 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I uninstalled Tinder, will only re-install when I'm in Eastern Europe. I would say that a good 10% of the "women" it shows me are some combination of trans, queer, polyamorous, pansexual, weeb trash
At what percentage do you start wondering if it's you?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
At what percentage do you start wondering if it's you?

are you suggesting that the app can somehow see or track my activity in other apps, and that the activity just happens to include searches for trans stuff? As if that kind of inter-app tracking would ever be legal, clown.

• 2Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guys all of our data is app specific. Companies don't "trade" data okay? Read a book.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity