Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Married... with Children

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 1987-04-05

Creator: Michael G. Moye, Ron Leavitt

Cast: Ed O'Neill, Katey Sagal, David Faustino, Christina Applegate, Amanda Bearse, Ted McGinley

Overview: Al Bundy is an unsuccessful middle aged shoe salesman with a miserable life and an equally dysfunctional family. He hates his job, his wife is lazy, his son is dysfunctional (especially with women), and his daughter is dim-witted and promiscuous.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
one of the greatest shows ever made.

i dont know a single person who didnt like it

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bud is the only one who didn't go off into something else. Even Marcy went into LGBT support work or whatever. Bud probably just hangs out in his basement doing curls and fantasizing about hot bitches all day.

btw, seriously how bored are you right now?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I feel bad for Bud. He was trying to get his web show "Star-ving" off the ground but I think it fizzled out, much like his rap career.

Speaking of rap, the Grandmaster B segments that they started doing around season 6 were hilarious

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why do I think that he was banging some super hot chick? Like, someone WAY out of his league. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He was dating a lot of penthouse pets when the show was in its prime

khalid

Unelected Mod
Watching clips like that I can be amused, but I never could watch the show due to laugh tracks. Laugh tracks are like nails on a chalkboard to me. I have missed out on alot of supposedly good shows because of that.
frown.png

Braen

<Medals Crew>
With all these old show thread, maybe I should start a Night Court thread...

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Watching clips like that I can be amused, but I never could watch the show due to laugh tracks. Laugh tracks are like nails on a chalkboard to me. I have missed out on alot of supposedly good shows because of that.
frown.png
Same here -- I don't watch Big Bang Theory because of my hatred of laugh tracks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
frown.png
You didn't watch it back in the 80's/90's because of the laugh track or you weren't able to watch it more recently upon a recommendation?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Old episodes of MASH with the laugh track are so surreal. They are mid surgery after a horrific enemy attack and cue the laugh track!

khalid

Unelected Mod
You didn't watch it back in the 80's/90's because of the laugh track or you weren't able to watch it more recently upon a recommendation?
I haven't been able to watch any shows with laugh tracks since I was a little kid. My father hated them and would "HAHA" in a huge fake laugh everytime a laugh track would go off. It conditioned me to notice them and takes me completely out of the show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
your dad was a prick. Was he a hipster before it was cool to be a hipster?

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Watching Kelly turn into a smoking hot slut while I grew up was confusing and awesome.

rrr_img_19516.jpg

Goatface

i loved the show, but it would had been epic if not for all the protests in the beginning.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Whats all this laugh track talk? On one of the Married... with Children DVD's they have the 20 year reunion where they talk about the show and they show the stage and footage from when they were still running the show in front of a live audience, so all those laughs and hoops and hollers were the real deal, cause this show was fucking awesome.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I tried to watch Lucky Louie on HBO last night after not having seen it since it originally aired. Holy fuck the audience laughter is HORRIBLE in that show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whats all this laugh track talk? On one of the Married... with Children DVD's they have the 20 year reunion where they talk about the show and they show the stage and footage from when they were still running the show in front of a live audience, so all those laughs and hoops and hollers were the real deal, cause this show was fucking awesome.
you do realize that live audiences are coached to laugh on cue? seriously why do you think there are LAUGHTER and APPLAUSE signs? i watched this show at the time it was on and i thought the first season was edgy and funny but the second season was boring. i only watched the second season because christina applegate and katey segal gave me wood. the laugh track makes it unwatchable in this day and age. my dad hates top gear because he thinks they use it on their studio audience as well. he may be right. but those guys are so funny i ignore it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database