Married... with Children

Goatface

i always preferred slutty kelly over dumb blonde kelly
christina_applegate_married_with_children_qY26iBa.sized.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
btw, seriously how bored are you right now?
super bored.

its a pretty busy week but i have zero motivation to do anything.

i just show up to the office at 9, surf the internet for 8 hours, tell everyone to keep up the good work and go home.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Best fucking show of all time! I loved it as a kid and when they started to come out on DVD years ago I bought every boxed set. I've watched all 11 season from front to end at least 10 times over the years. Even though I've seen each joke about 30 times already I still laugh at them like they were fresh and new. Part of the enjoyment is growing up and realizing most of us are really Al Bundy to certain degrees.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Old episodes of MASH with the laugh track are so surreal. They are mid surgery after a horrific enemy attack and cue the laugh track!
I consider the movie to be an "all time great" flick and SO MANY people never saw it, or read the book.

Every time I try to get someone to watch it though, they tell me how the TV show sucked and they don't want to see the movie. So fucking frustrating.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I actually never saw the movie, I don't know why, just never did. But I really liked the tv show. Yeah it got preachy towards the end but so what. I think it wins for most inappropriate use of laugh track ever, though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't beleive there are people out there that didn't like the MASH television show.
I absolutely hated it as a kid. I was too young to appreciate it and my dad seemed to have that shit on the TV like 8 hours a day. Was there a MASH-TV station in the early 80's or something?!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haha, same here but when I got older I apprecieated it.

MASH and Andy Griffith. Seesm like that was all that was on my TV growing up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
you do realize that live audiences are coached to laugh on cue? seriously why do you think there are LAUGHTER and APPLAUSE signs? i watched this show at the time it was on and i thought the first season was edgy and funny but the second season was boring. i only watched the second season because christina applegate and katey segal gave me wood. the laugh track makes it unwatchable in this day and age. my dad hates top gear because he thinks they use it on their studio audience as well. he may be right. but those guys are so funny i ignore it.
Seems like one of us doesn't know what a laugh track is. Those signs are not a laugh track are they? I thought a laugh track was a recording of people laughing, and it's identifiable by the fact that's its usually always the same, comes milliseconds after the line is delivered (often before the viewer realizes a joke was told), comes even if the joke was unfunny, and never seems to mess up the actor's timing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The point is they are faked laughter telling you to laugh because those are jokes. If you arent laughing when the audience is then it implies there is something wrong with you.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ya, so dont watch any sitcom prior to 2003. THEY ALL SUCK AND ARE ALL FAKE