Marvel Heroes 20xx

Sharinel

Golden Squire
And I think it's a good bet that there will be price reductions next week for the anniversary, so might be best holding fire on buying anything until then.

Sentinel parts - go into holo-sim solo. If the first wave is the sentinel one (theres 2 different ones) where you kill 9 sentinels and save 6 civilians, do it. I've not failed to get 1-3 sentinel parts from each one. If it's not that, leave and queue up again. Got the unique inside 20 mins.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
New patch notes are up. This week's event is Odin's Bounty. All bosses have a chance to drop odin marks, legendary quests have a chance to drop extra odin marks, X-Def end chest also has a chance still and there is a rotating schedule for improved loot

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
New patch notes are up. This week's event is Odin's Bounty. All bosses have a chance to drop odin marks, legendary quests have a chance to drop extra odin marks, X-Def end chest also has a chance still and there is a rotating schedule for improved loot
Sweet babby jesus, more legendary weapons. yay.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sounds like a good event, but I'm still annoyed they are returning to the old costume affix prices and raising the cost to swap blessings. 40k is way too much for the RNG involved, and who knows what the blessing swap cost will be. Don't know why they haven't just improved the rune system by letting us upgrade lower tiers, and make blessings account bound. Runes should be the basis for the economy, yet they did it half assed, with the better runes being way too rare as is. I've never had a single moon, serpent, odin or thor drop, and only 2 Tyrs.

I've pretty much settled on just having around 5 'mains' now, I know I don't need to grind out 700 marks for a legendary and blessings for each hero, but I like to have the best gear I can for someone I play seriously.

Khane

Well not having a legendary and/or blessings is a massive power detriment for any character. Legendaries offer huge boosts as do the right blessings, so it makes sense why you would want them for any character you play seriously.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Well not having a legendary and/or blessings is a massive power detriment for any character. Legendaries offer huge boosts as do the right blessings, so it makes sense why you would want them for any character you play seriously.
Khane you been posting in this thread quite a while. What's your suggestion on a hero for someone whose new. Doesn't matter if it's a paid one. One that can solo end game content. A melee and a ranged hero.

Khane

Ms. Marvel is probably the best "no gear hero" in the game in my opinion. She can be built both ranged or melee or even hybrid. But there are quite a few very good free starter heroes. My favorite of the bunch being Black Panther (who is actually my main).

Honestly there are only a few heroes I would stay away from. Thor, Punisher, Thing, Rocket Raccoon (all these heroes have not had their level 52 review yet, some people like Rocket but I find him incredibly boring and lackluster)

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Agree totally on Ms. Marvel, I just recently decided to get her to 60 since they announced an enhanced Mar-vell costume for her. I knew from others she was considered really strong, but I was still a bit shocked how durable she is, especially once you grab her uniques(Flight Suit being essential). Someone put it best when they said she might not have the best damage in game, but she really has no weaknesses.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Khane you been posting in this thread quite a while. What's your suggestion on a hero for someone whose new. Doesn't matter if it's a paid one. One that can solo end game content. A melee and a ranged hero.
Really a ton of heroes can, its hard to go wrong nowadays. Dr Strange is a powerful ranged hero. Deadpool can do ranged or melee well. Nightcrawler is a good melee and Colossus does some work in cosmics as well. I have to agree with Khane though that Ms Marvel is the gearless wonder. Though you can find gear relatively easily, maybe not all BiS but not far from it.

People often flock to the FotM heroes but 90% of the heroes have good cosmic clear speeds. There are just a few who are better than others and a few who are worse than others. Most sit in the middle.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Played for awhile last night. First time since launch week. Game is refreshingly fun at least on the surface. I haven't made it too deep and primarily just following the steps but I really like it as a first impression.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rocket is a fucking monster imo.
Rockets problem is not his strength. it is more that he is a bit of a one trick pony at high levels. It is a REALLY DARN GOOD TRICK but still pretty much one trick. Most builds are just max groot max BFG throw some points into passives and maybe a turret or two and then just use the BFG to incinerate entire screens worth of enemies while groot punches any survivors in the face. If you have a supression turret or two up with groot chances of anything siginificant attacking you is negligable because everything HATES those turrets bad and they pull a ton of agro.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like Dr. Doom is coming soon, as a team up. Looks like he will be a fortune card one like back in black Spider-Man, or you can buy him here

Pro Pack

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Dr. Doom is coming soon, as a team up. Looks like he will be a fortune card one like back in black Spider-Man, or you can buy him here

Pro Pack
I went to the forums and the bitching about it is crazy. Tons of people are up in arms because Gaz said there wouldn't be any more exclusives(costumes, pets, team ups etc) and also this pack includes a title and avatar which wasn't given to Advance Pack buyers because it was "too hard/tedious" to implement. Its a reasonable argument but not sure if it'll have any merit.