Marvel Heroes 20xx

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Nope either, limit reached. Eventually people are just going to start posting fake ones just to get people to go and try them. :p And it will work.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I think Vorph is just a rumor spreader.
smile.png

Appreciate you guys trying though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
try RHBX-OCIG-F9IE-DZSY delly. pmd vorph a different one.
The one you PM'ed me worked... thanks! Got Colossus, which actually wasn't a dupe for a change.

I think Vorph is just a rumor spreader.
smile.png

Appreciate you guys trying though.
Assuming the one Byr sent me had been used already, it definitely works like I said. I've gotten two heroes that way now.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Well if I manage to snag any others, I'll try to remember to post them up here as quick as possible. Hopefully someone from the board will get use of it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the one i pmd you hadnt been used. I grabbed one code off my PC and one off my phone while i could.

for the less moral among us, go to the marvel heroes forum, offer to trade a f2p key for this one, make sure they go first, profit.

Vorph

Ah, ok. The only other explanation I can think of is that the system accepts the codes more than once if they are entered at the same time. The Ten Ton Hammer code I used was posted to official forums, and someone else thanked the guy for it and posted what he got too. I suppose it could have just been a database issue.
frown.png

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing I tried on the latest give away try opening a browser in privacy mode it seems more consistent in giving a fresh key that is not already used up.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Finally able to get access to a giveaway while keys are available, grab 3 keys, all invalid. GG. Isn't it kind of dumb to have 8 digits static in a key anyway?

Vorph

Isn't it kind of dumb to have 8 digits static in a key anyway?
Even an 8 character alphanumeric key still has 2,821,109,907,456 possibilities. If people are getting dupes, it's something wrong with Massively's website.

Edit: Servers back up, got Spider-man from the freebie. Guess that's cool since he's not a dupe, his synergy is useful for BP, and I'd never actually buy him intentionally because he's a 600 splinter hero (and I can't stand him in comics/movies).

Edit 2: Had Gavinrad try the code Byr sent me to see if it could be used a second time, and it didn't work. Either TTH codes were special, or it was just a database glitch that allowed the code I used the other day to work twice. So I guess I am just a rumor spreader.
frown.png

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally able to get access to a giveaway while keys are available, grab 3 keys, all invalid. GG. Isn't it kind of dumb to have 8 digits static in a key anyway?
I had problems with this until I did the private window in firefox I think it was giving me the code from yesterday from my cache or something try it see if it works for you.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I had problems with this until I did the private window in firefox I think it was giving me the code from yesterday from my cache or something try it see if it works for you.
Yeah, except these are the first codes I've gotten. I'll try it next time, but too late for this one. Just really weird that 3 different keys (2 different browsers, plus my cell) were all invalid.

What also sucks is that my chances of getting a non-dupe plus being a hero I actually want are pretty slim, lol.

Vorph

Apparently they're doing something different with the free hero codes. Instead of limiting to 5k codes or whatever, they give out unlimited keys during a fixed time period and the keys expire immediately after the timer is up, instead of lasting a day or two like the other ones this week did.

At least that's what I'm reading on the forums. No idea why it wouldn't work for you while the site was still giving out keys though, only thing I could think of is that Massively didn't disable the webpage until after the keys had already expired.