Marvel Heroes 20xx

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
3 at the same time then cause I'm fairly sure I kill more than 3 before they run out. Then again it tends to be pretty chaotic when I get sentinels since my gear isn't quite there yet, so maybe I'm not counting right. Anyway this affix definitely runs out, not sure about the others but it's hard to not kill the boss if you're afk.

Nocello

Golden Squire
IDK, I have been playing since beta and they really fucked Thor up. You can't even play the character (as one of the strongest melee heroes) the way he is in the comics. I loved Thor and had to shelve him and haven't touched him in like 7 months.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Far as I know the best non stop spawn area where you can still get XP is at the fountains in Lower Asgard. I saw a Luke Cage there the other day doing it, though not sure how good the XP actually was and probably not really worth the chance of getting suspended/banned.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Dual Spec Update - Marvel Heroes 2015
Doomsaw
Gazillion
Location Serious Business
Staff

8:41PM

Hi all,

We have dual spec coming sometime in the next 8 weeks are so.

Are current plan is to offer everyone a free second spec that they can use for PVP or anything else (raiding, solo, groups, different builds, etc).

Currently the UI for it is being designed, then we'll get the back end server systems set up for it and put it on test center.

It will probably launch at both raids and pvp come out of beta in 8-10 weeks.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Great news. I'm reallg really liking this company and how they are handling this game. Also inc dual spec in Diablo 3...

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GameOgre sent out the keys based on the first 5000 posters or whatever number in their thread. These work even if you redeemed a key off their random giveaway that they decided to do after abandoning that thread. Check your emails/gameogre account for a PM with the key.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
There is that spot in castle doom that spawns infinite blue doom bots, maybe a G15 macro that spams turrets and groot would do it.
Yeah, they don't spawn forever, I just sat at that spot seeing how many bots needed to be defeated before/if something happened, and eventually (took about 20 waves) the bots stop spawning.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, they don't spawn forever, I just sat at that spot seeing how many bots needed to be defeated before/if something happened, and eventually (took about 20 waves) the bots stop spawning.
Ah neat, never actually cared enough to sit there the whole time, just seemed to go forever. Good to know.

Troll_sl

shitlord
That's a quote from a 2-year-old review.

Not saying I know that it's better, but a lot of things can change in 2 years.

From the other reviews, it sounds like it's improved, but still needs to go a long ways.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
id be interested in seeing a review of gazillion from the couple of people they hired out of the MH community.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Marvel is dropping the ball with this anniversary business. No special drops, no special events, what the hell is going on here?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Marvel is dropping the ball with this anniversary business. No special drops, no special events, what the hell is going on here?
There's been an ongoing 50%xp/sif/rif the whole time and the presents at 30. They're patching this weekend the cake stuff that's on test center, possibly tonight or tomorrow morning.