Marvel Heroes 20xx

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have 2 Loki runes they want to trade for something? It's taken me a week+ just to collect 3 of the things, and I'm tired of not having a runeword on Ms. Marvel (Mischief = 5 Lokis).

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Saw this on reddit:

"thejunglequeen - Late Night Streaming Duo -Scotch, Cupcakes, Birthday Cake, CARDS, and maybe some levelingz. - Twitch
From the man himself, he talks about it at around the 1 hour 40minute mark. They found the bug that was affecting retcons, fortune cards, unstable molecules and others things and will be hopefully fixing it for next weeks patch
"
Rarely see big-wigs (and their families) play their own games and such. Refreshing to see that he disagrees with some of the designs in the game. He made quite a few comments about the number of things to destroy in Doom Castle, etc.

I don't think its possible to destroy 100 destructible in one castle doom for the daily. I've run around all over with storm, even destroying the guns, and I can get in the 80s destroyed. I expect it will get changed. The juggernaut terminal quest went form destroying the 4 jeeps to destroying 20 or 30 boxes, to destroying 5 boxes. I didn't have a problem with the jeeps, but apparently a lot of people couldn't find them
rolleyes.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually assumed they changed the jeeps because it was a pointless and dumb aspect of the legendary. If they changed it because people were having trouble FINDING the jeeps there is no facepalm pic that adequately describes it.

Vorph

I don't think its possible to destroy 100 destructible in one castle doom for the daily. I've run around all over with storm, even destroying the guns, and I can get in the 80s destroyed. I expect it will get changed. The juggernaut terminal quest went form destroying the 4 jeeps to destroying 20 or 30 boxes, to destroying 5 boxes. I didn't have a problem with the jeeps, but apparently a lot of people couldn't find them
rolleyes.png
Pyros and I got 92/100 using Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel, and I had forgotten that was part of the objective until we got tothe bot-spawning roomDr. Doom's Cake Bakery. Not sure if we'd have hit 100 if I'd been on Storm or not. You definitely have to go too far out of your way to get to 100, if it is possible. Probably best to just do the skip and run it twice or else you'll end up killing 600+ trash mobs instead of just barely hitting the 375 mark.

Either way, it's only about 11.6% as gay as the x-def token shared quest. I don't like x-def to begin with--"defending retarded NPCs is fun!" said no one ever--and you can still get to wave 20 without seeing a single token drop. Fixed, my ass.

Vorph

Pretty sure every cake has 10 day runes in it, along with 2-4 uniques, 1-4 random runes, and maybe an artifact. I got rarity 4/5 runes from the first free cake, but shitty ones from the one I opened last night. Got two more cakes now but since they seem heavily skewed towards dropping hero-specific uniques I can't decide who to open them with.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pyros and I got 92/100 using Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel, and I had forgotten that was part of the objective until we got tothe bot-spawning roomDr. Doom's Cake Bakery. Not sure if we'd have hit 100 if I'd been on Storm or not. You definitely have to go too far out of your way to get to 100, if it is possible. Probably best to just do the skip and run it twice or else you'll end up killing 600+ trash mobs instead of just barely hitting the 375 mark.

Either way, it's only about 11.6% as gay as the x-def token shared quest. I don't like x-def to begin with--"defending retarded NPCs is fun!" said no one ever--and you can still get to wave 20 without seeing a single token drop. Fixed, my ass.
i did a pretty thorough run with doc strange and got 81, then realized my main way of destroying shit didnt destroy computer consoles for some reason. Im pretty sure if I spent some serious time going through it I could find 100 things to destroy but definitely not in a normal run through.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
When we did the run, I'm 100% sure I destroyed everything. I was using my ground targetted large aoe that has no cd to check for everything that could be destroyed and destroyed everything that could, statues, pillars, rocket launchers, consoles, electrical boxes stuff near the end and obviously barrels. I think the number is simply set too high and you might SOMETIMES get it because the explosive barrels are randomly generated, so you might have more or less of them in a given level, but there's also times when there's simply not 100 of them. It's a shitty designed quest and should be 75 at most, and even that forces you to destroy almost everything, while most of the others you can get away not destroying even half of it and still get the 100 needed.

It's like how when I do my sinister runs and try to do 2 chests, there's simply not enough mobs most of the time so you have to rely on the mobs the boss summons, which is fucking annoying if he doesn't have a summon affix, and in some cases just not possible. Earlier I had that, I had exactly 249 mobs out of 250 and cleared everything+waited out his summons. I guess I might have missed a few of the capsules summoning mobs but it's fucking stupid. The zone should never generate with less than 250mobs(it had about 220 total before the boss fight). Mind you, usually I don't give a fuck and just drop aoes on trash normal mobs then if there's a summon affix I get one chest otherwise fuck it, but since cake mostly only drops from blue/yellow mobs, now I take the time to clear it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Double post but if you can, head to Lower Asgard on Superheroic and find the fountain(it's currently northwest of the waypoint but will change whenever they reset maps). It has a bunch of people there so you won't miss it. Then you can just afk there, people kill mobs, mobs spawn very fast in sort of mini event shit, lots of yellow and blue mobs, you get like 10slices a minute afking there, shit's pretty crazy. It's confirmed to getting fixed in a patch soonish, so use/abuse while you can. It's good xp too. I believe slices do not despawn, however I've only tested for about 10minutes or so, so I'd check every now and then to loot your shit, but that's all you have to do more or less.

Goatface

went by there yesterday and was a large group nearly all afk and it wasn't worth the time. this morning was more like 75% people killing stuff and it was going very fast.
don't know the rules about item decay, but 1st 30 mins or so seem like most everything (green/blue/coin/orbs) was hanging around a normal amount of time, but later on it was poofing with in a min or less.

Vorph

Double post but if you can, head to Lower Asgard on Superheroic and find the fountain(it's currently northwest of the waypoint but will change whenever they reset maps). It has a bunch of people there so you won't miss it. Then you can just afk there, people kill mobs, mobs spawn very fast in sort of mini event shit, lots of yellow and blue mobs, you get like 10slices a minute afking there, shit's pretty crazy. It's confirmed to getting fixed in a patch soonish, so use/abuse while you can. It's good xp too. I believe slices do not despawn, however I've only tested for about 10minutes or so, so I'd check every now and then to loot your shit, but that's all you have to do more or less.
FYI the fountain you want is at a four-way intersection NOT a "T". There's literally 3x as many mob spawns at the correct one.

And yeah, I went 500ish slices to 1095 slices in an hour there last night. I reconfigured my Storm for credit farming duty too, you can make a ton off the drops with wealth enchants, etc.

I'd also advise setting graphics to minimum too, with so many people there + UE3 being a shit engine it brings my fps to the teens after 15 minutes there.

Edit: Apparently there's also so many people doing it today that it crashes the zone like a boon party. LOL.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I was at a T fountain earlier and it was a lot better than this, it had 2spawns on top of each other on one side, no spawns on the other 2sides, but the spawns were massively fast. I'd alt tab for 2mins and come back to screen filled with slices.

Vorph

Yeah, the one I was at last night was much better than any we got today. Still, free cake is free cake. Got six done, now I just need a hero to open them on.

Still looking for one more Loki rune if anyone has a spare and would be willing to trade.

Anyone happen to know current value (in blessings) of a Hand of Nimrod?

Silence_sl

shitlord
I wonder where I can get a Black Widow Avengers outfit like SJ wore in the movie. GF might be up for it, thou asking for her to dye her hair red will probably make me wake up the next morning without some teeth.