Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I have all the heromens. Many of them aren't fun/are trash. Everyone is 50+ though. It's fun to collect synergies.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't want them all, but I'm finding that I like playing characters I didn't think I would to begin with. I bought a couple 4-packs that contained characters I wanted, but other than that...everything has been from random hero boxes. I will buy Rogue and Beast because they're my two favorite Marvel characters, but other than that...not going to spend anymore money on heroes. I'm not going to play a character that I don't like or isn't fun just to "catch them all."

I have Thing, Thor, and Iron Man at 60. Emma is at 45. The only character I've been tempted to level up even though I hate his character and he isn't very fun is Cyclops, specifically for the 10% experience boost. He's at 25. Everyone else is 20 or lower right now. I've enjoyed Sue Storm to this point, so I'll probably continue with her. I'll re-evaluate Rocket after his review. I have Ms. Marvel at 17 that I'm leveling up with friends.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Gonna get 60 on Storm by Friday, as my first 60. I also have Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, and Daredevil unlocked. Which of those would be a good second 60 (leveling speed-wise)? BP is at 35 so I'm guessing he'll be the one...

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If it's still the same as it was last time I played, I'd do Cyclops. He has a 10% XP boost synergy.
I would agree but god I hope they get his level 52 soon I know I should play him to get the synergies but dear god playing him makes me want to stab myself in the laser eyes.

Goatface

not played any of those, but i would say BP, but probably get DD to 25 for his synergy first. on the other hand, IM and MsM synergies would both help each other and storm.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I would agree but god I hope they get his level 52 soon I know I should play him to get the synergies but dear god playing him makes me want to stab myself in the laser eyes.
I actually didn't mind leveling him, but it was a while ago. Just hold down right click and watch things die. His single target damage isn't a big deal while leveling because who cares about killing bosses while leveling?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I actually didn't mind leveling him, but it was a while ago. Just hold down right click and watch things die. His single target damage isn't a big deal while leveling because who cares about killing bosses while leveling?
Yep, that's what I did. Waited until a huge xp bonus weekend, popped some boosters, blew through to 50 ASAP.

Goatface

what are thoughts on leveling spiderman? his forum just seems to be a lot of his sucks till (insert skillname)

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
what are thoughts on leveling spiderman? his forum just seems to be a lot of his sucks till (insert skillname)
That actually is not uncommon with a few heroes. Like mr fantastic was interesting but until he unlocks most of his tools he feels a bit clunky. Once you get the tools everything fits together pretty well and its hilarious as you rain rubber doom upon your enemies. I have seen a lot of good reports on spiderman he just may be one of those guys who needs to unlock some of his bread and butter powers to shine.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I really enjoyed Spiderman once you got most of his skills. Good aoe, a great aoe pull-in ability, decent damage. Apparently they're nerfing a couple of his uniques but that won't matter while leveling.

Goatface

patch day, but no notes yet
they added 10 eyes of dragonfire to the daily login, retroactive
frown.png
crafting unstables didn't make it in

Goatface

cheer
Squirrel Girl gets her own call out in this section: We've optimized her squirrels significantly by removing many bones from their skeletons and optimizing their animations. You will see no physical changes to the squirrels (they weren't using those bones), but you will definitely feel it when you are playing Squirrel Girl in crowded areas or there is a Squirrel Girl fighting beside you. We're going to keep an eye on her and see what else we need to do to keep Doreen working great in the coming weeks

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Very nice I love SG but damn get a couple of them in an area and the plague of squirrels kinda makes things a bit chunky lag wise.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm kind of regretting my choice to build and gear my SG as a summoner. I now want to be an SG hipster and build her melee since nobody else is doing that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm kind of regretting my choice to build and gear my SG as a summoner. I now want to be an SG hipster and build her melee since nobody else is doing that.
I was tempted to do the same thing, but then I decided to just not play SG at all once I got her to 60.