Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm surprised you can get him from Random Box already. Don't they usually remove the new heroes from those for the first two or so weeks?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I also love this game, picked it up last week but I'll be stuck offshore working for 2 weeks with no PC, feeling the burn of addiction like the old days , hurting in the inside after being taken away from my moon knight. Live for me dudes, live for me.

PS please add 'Cajuns' as a friend and when I get back I'll try to track down a few people

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So what should a new, fresh first 60 be doing first? Storm is the character.

So far I'm just going through all the story quests that give rewards since I leveled X-Def and LQ's. I tried a Cosmic Magneto terminal to see where the difficulty level was at. I managed to down Pyro but it took a good 5 or 6 deaths (I want a cosmic Pyro medal). Not sure what was happening but some invisible/un-seeable attack was hitting me for 100k+ each time I engaged him. Ended up just using two targeted area powers from off-screen to whittle him down. My graphics are max so I have no clue what the fuck was one-shotting me over and over. Either way, this taught me that my Storm is no where near ready for Cosmics.

Goatface

juggy is one of the easiest cosmic bosses to farm.
no idea on pyro, his big attack has the red rings on the ground, but in his room, normally can not see crap for all the fire, i always just run passed him.

the normal stuff to do
level crafter and enchanter up
dailies and lq's
level up more toons for xp bonuses and synergies
get a moleman medal, up to 10%xp and +2int
without the bonus hero xp getting omega points is so slow.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Most people just skip pyro, he fucking sucks to fight because of all the aoe and cramped space. I wouldn't use him as a base line.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Green Goblin medal is better I believe, but it's a lot more annoying to farm too, at least a 60 one, spawns as first boss in doom run but then you need to force yourself out by joining a group everytime you want to reset since your bodyslide cooldown is a lot longer and fuck finishing Doom. Sauron I think was pretty decent for energy users too? It's like hybrid phys/energy but the values are pretty high and he's easy to farm as the 58 version or whatever, less so for a 60 medal.

As for one shots, reflect? Reflecting your own shit generally one shots you. I don't think he has massive burst, mostly stupid shit flames everywhere doing strong dots. His flamethrower attack is also annoying cause he starts in front and it's unavoidable, then he spread his arms so if you're not in front it's very easy to avoid by running behind but if he's facing you you get fucked everytime.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pyro is the best, but there's no harm in starting off with something easy, like say Doc Oc or Madame Hydra (SH version drops L59-60 cosmics).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Not sure it is, Pyro sounds like the best but the values are low on it. It's basically 270 dmg/crit/brut rating, Green Goblin is 580 dmg so should be lower but also has 1300ish health which you might or might not value depending on your other gear and Sauron is 630ish dmg and 220crit so probably better than Pyro, proc aside which with the long cd I'm not sure is very useful. Unless brut rating is worth that much? Pyro is the easiest out of these to farm though. Doc Oc is even easier but doesn't work on some stuff.

Vorph

Basically it comes down to whichever out of Pyro, Sauron, MODOK, Bullseye, Green Goblin, or Madame HYDRA you get a cosmic medallion from first. After that, a high roll of any of them is most likely better than a low roll of any of the others. Which makes Madame HYDRA the obvious choice to try to get first, since her medallion has no variance at all in its DR (besides the chance of getting a L59 with 584 DR instead of a L60 with 593 DR).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People overvalue the +1 from skills the cosmic medallions give anyway. A perfectly rolled purple is still better than a crap rolled cosmic medallion in most cases. And you can get cosmic medallions in green terminals, so don't even bother farming cosmic terminals until you are geared for them.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Wait, should I be farming medals from terminals (what I have been doing) or the story chapter with the boss in it on Superheroic difficulty?

Vorph

IIRC +1 skills is worth somewhere in the 300-350 DR range, depending on how high your skills already are with your other gear.

And you only need to farm certain ones in SH. Like Madame HYDRA doesn't actually exist in the Mandarin terminal, so you have no choice but to farm her in SH. Same goes for Sauron. As for the rest, in my experience cosmic bosses drop cosmic medallions a lot more often than SH/green/red/midtown/x-def/etc.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they drop more often just because loot drops are better in cosmic terminals. they get the inherent buff. however, if you are dying a lot, its probably better to just run a lower terminal for the speed aspect of it.

in the end, run an easy cosmic (magneto isnt one with his current bubble. do something like doc oct, juggernaut, tombstone if you like having only 1 power cosmic floating around). Gear out in nice level 60 purples/cosmics/uniques. Then farm the one you need to once you have some +s to your spirit spenders on slot 1/4/5 and hp/spirit on 2/3. There arnt many heroes youll ever have to run green/red terminals on, definitely not storm.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some medallions can be farmed easily in midtown as well. Though it's more of a lottery on which you might get, there are typically other players to help kill the bosses if you're having trouble. Doop Wave is a thing too.