Marvel Heroes 20xx

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Rogue was always a first day purchase for me no matter what. She'll probably be the first character I prestige.
I just can't decide whether to pre-order her alone or as part of the Villains pack.

So, quests don't reset when you prestige, right? If I complete everything on the first playthrough, do I have to unlock the power points on subsequent playthroughs?

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rogue was always a first day purchase for me no matter what. She'll probably be the first character I prestige.
I just can't decide whether to pre-order her alone or as part of the Villains pack.

So, quests don't reset when you prestige, right? If I complete everything on the first playthrough, do I have to unlock the power points on subsequent playthroughs?
Not, when you prestige. Only on each difficulty tier.

Rogue looks awesome, and I've already preordered her. Some of the stuff for Jean looks really cool too.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, you don't lose any quest rewards, but I would definitely suggest you doing ALL the quest reward stuff before starting prestige. Reason being it resets your quest log, so makes it more difficult to see what you still need to do.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
You also keep you legendary ranks. So if you are serious about prestige, level an M'kraan crystal. 1k hp, 200 spirit and a 200k damage proc make leveling easy as shit.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
a daily box for the event. i think it had 5 odins and some other shit in it.

the tail end of the omega event was fucking bananas for xp. Think I capped like 8 dudes who were sitting at 50 before and a couple of prestiges that were still hangin around 40-50.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

the tail end of the omega event was fucking bananas for xp. Think I capped like 8 dudes who were sitting at 50 before and a couple of prestiges that were still hangin around 40-50.
Yup I pushed a couple I had hanging out in the 40s to 60 pretty easily near the end of the event.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone know if rare/special item find helps when opening the cards with the tiers of different possibilities...or is it weighted the same for everyone?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

I was able to farm 70 omegas an hour by rushing the Hood.