Marvel Heroes 20xx

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, they really need to work on pushing out new content--and I mean new zones, enemies, maps, etc. A new hero and 52 review every month is not cutting it for me.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Still have not gotten a Gem of Kursed or Hand of Doom drop yet... Gosh damn Kurse and Doom, I hate you both, gimme gimme!

Sharinel

Golden Squire
The RNG gods have been slightly kinder to me in that I have had a couple of HoDs but no Kursed, but in all the time I have played (Steam says 1000 hours) I have never seen a Pyms Shrinking Serum. Other people vendor them goddammit.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The RNG gods have been slightly kinder to me in that I have had a couple of HoDs but no Kursed, but in all the time I have played (Steam says 1000 hours) I have never seen a Pyms Shrinking Serum. Other people vendor them goddammit.
I give you Pyms, you gimme HoDs, haha! I have like 5-6 Pyms sitting in my stash

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Magneto
wPNTN4K.jpg

Rb5qR5a.jpg

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Still waiting on Iceman. Supposedly early 2015. Magneto does look good. Haven't really kept up with the game but does playing a Villain have a direct impact on hero play?

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
No, other than the quips you hear your character say there's nothing really distinct about playing a villain.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sigh magneto looks really good but I did the preorder thing for rogue I see her keeping me busy for a long time to come if she plays anything in practice as she looked in the twitch stream on her.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Damn, their character artists are starting to get good at their job. The new jean grey looks awesome as shit too. Wanna see what venom looks like for release.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like the test center is open with rogue and 52 jean grey rework now. On the rogue thread on their official forums somebody put a list of all the stolen ally, enemy and team up powers. Lots of good stuff. I may have to attempt to create the rogue squirrel minionmancer. Looks like she gets access to a lot of good plus ally passives and she can get squirrel friends/moleman moloids/loki phantasms and possibly other summoned minions. Curious if a summoner build would be viable in practice but at least there seems to be a lot of powers to support the option if somebody wants to try it.

Goatface

she just seems like a massive nerf waiting to happen.

speaking of, i really don't know anything about surfer, how big of a nerf is he getting?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rogue doesn't seem too op right now. You can only steal 2 dots, and there is no 40% boss killer to steal. Also there are no physical dots, so you can't use surfers EMF as your primary attack and proc all 3 things on the power cosmic.

Cubberley

Lord Nagafen Raider
speaking of, i really don't know anything about surfer, how big of a nerf is he getting?
It's hard to tell right now, since it's only in its first or second iteration on test, but my guess is that it's going to make Surfer not only less powerful, but a lot less fun to play. Electromagnetic Flux not a very 'fun' skill to begin with since it makes you stationary, and its crazy DPS (once you have him very well-geared, with the Omega Points to boost it further) is what makes it worth the trouble. It is definitely the highest sustained-DPS skill in the game right now by a large margin, so some sort of adjustment is fine, but Gazillion has a history of being pretty heavy-handed with these things. If anyone remembers how they handled Black Widow's drones about a year ago, this might be a similar situation.

The good news is that, unlike Black Widow, Surfer has a secondary, movement-based build that -- while not great for raids -- is really efficient for clearing terminals, midtown legendaries, etc.

By the way, I'm Cubberley in game. My small guild is trying to get some raids going where most of the group is in Teamspeak, so send me a tell or PM me here if you're interested. We can also try to help you gear up if you are newer to the game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I have several pyms shrinking and other artifacts... I need blessings badly. Anyone want to trade? Need 4-8 blessings total for my 2 main characters

Also down for any cosmic clears tonight since the cosmic buff event is being added.

'LostVirtue' in game

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Still waiting on Iceman. Supposedly early 2015. Magneto does look good. Haven't really kept up with the game but does playing a Villain have a direct impact on hero play?
I will come back when they release Iceman or Silver Surfer, preferably Ice. Iceman has been my favorite Marvel Hero since I was a kid and watched the Spiderman show with him and Firestar circa 1983. Silver Surfer was actually the first comic I ever bought and read.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I will come back when they release Iceman or Silver Surfer, preferably Ice. Iceman has been my favorite Marvel Hero since I was a kid and watched the Spiderman show with him and Firestar circa 1983. Silver Surfer was actually the first comic I ever bought and read.
Silver Surfer has been out for a couple months bro. Pretty fun too.