Marvel Heroes 20xx

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Trying this game out, looks pretty cool but oh my god the download is crap...800k/sec for 12.5gigs :\

Edit: make that 400k/sec ugh, its getting worse! Far from 56k days but still :\

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
So any word on whether Nova is worth snagging? Thinking about using some splinters on him.
He's not very good, it's pretty clear they put way more time working on Cyclops this past week than Nova. His Pulsar(ranged) build is at best average damage wise, but it's kind of clunky imo and his melee/movement damage is ass atm. I'm pretty sure he's gonna get some love by next patch, so I'd probably just wait unless you really like the character.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm farming my fucking ass off to get a couple power cosmics.

Cyclops is fucking baller as hell after his review.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm farming my fucking ass off to get a couple power cosmics.

Cyclops is fucking baller as hell after his review.
What is making him good? Did they address his survivability issues? I see they definitely buffed his damage

Contemplating making a Psylocke after her QoL. Heard she is in a much better place now and more fun with some of her changes.

Sad how Psylocke's QoL update was more involved and better than Jean's whole 52 complete rework....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
well they added HP to his slot 4 and 5. I ended up at almost 19k hps, so while I'm still squishy, I won't die to incidental damage very often in raids. He can also handle cosmics a lot better now.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
well they added HP to his slot 4 and 5. I ended up at almost 19k hps, so while I'm still squishy, I won't die to incidental damage very often in raids. He can also handle cosmics a lot better now.
I've been reading he solos cosmic Kurse really easy now?

Goatface

it is sorta sad you can not judge how good a hero is really is now, the gap from a L60 and a top end 60 is just silly.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So they buffed ghost rider, Psylocke, and cyclops? Guess I need to grind out 3 power cosmics /wrists

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Been thinking about getting back into this game. Even though I still play it Diablo 3 it's slowly losing its appeal. Last I played MH is when they released Silver Surfer. I know they patch often. So how is Wolverine now?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
He's not very good, it's pretty clear they put way more time working on Cyclops this past week than Nova. His Pulsar(ranged) build is at best average damage wise, but it's kind of clunky imo and his melee/movement damage is ass atm. I'm pretty sure he's gonna get some love by next patch, so I'd probably just wait unless you really like the character.
Thanks for the info. Guess I'll finally level Cyclops and Ghostrider up now and hold off on purchasing Nova until there are some confirmed changes...

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been thinking about getting back into this game. Even though I still play it Diablo 3 it's slowly losing its appeal. Last I played MH is when they released Silver Surfer. I know they patch often. So how is Wolverine now?
Wolverine is still top tier single target damage.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I overlooked the fact that two of Cyclop's strike powers are physical, so you don't need to dick around with melee for a physical attack. Power Cosmic is bis on yet another hero.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So in half an hour saturday i got 3 taskmaster guides. In several hours of farming kurse yesterday with a collectors bounty (200% RIF) I didn't get anything. And got my days mixed up thinking yesterday was still saturday, so now I need to either skip several hours of midtown madness or waste the rest of my collectors bounty on midtown.

FUCK THIS GAAAAAAME

Bruman

Golden Squire
So in half an hour saturday i got 3 taskmaster guides. In several hours of farming kurse yesterday with a collectors bounty (200% RIF) I didn't get anything. And got my days mixed up thinking yesterday was still saturday, so now I need to either skip several hours of midtown madness or waste the rest of my collectors bounty on midtown.

FUCK THIS GAAAAAAME
Nah dude, more like "fuck work!" Get your priorities straight!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, they added Hearts of Demonfire to Man-Ape, so you can get 6 a day instead of 3 without doing red raids.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shared quests also give hearts too.

Psylocke is awesome now after her rework. Her shadow dash is a short range teleport now that you can use almost as fast as cable or deadpool.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Shared quests also give hearts too.

Psylocke is awesome now after her rework. Her shadow dash is a short range teleport now that you can use almost as fast as cable or deadpool.
Just leveled her up yesterday and have all her uniques now. Cannot decide between full mental or hybrid (hybrid is kinda broken due to toggle bug; cannot use Power Cosmic if you want the 20% toggle buff).

If I go full mental, Gung or Warlock Eye? Decisions...