Marvel Heroes 20xx

Djay

Trakanon Raider
In that case, I have about 6 characters that just need blessings. I know you can transfer blessings, but I tend to only throw them on artifacts I know I'm keeping anyway.
Rogue is still my most powerful, so post here when you want a newbie for some raids and I'll try to be there.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are darkhold scrolls worth something nowadays? I have like 5 of em sitting in my stash. All over 900 I think too.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Are darkhold scrolls worth something nowadays? I have like 5 of em sitting in my stash. All over 900 I think too.
The artifact isn't, the unique is pretty rare but ofc can't sell uniques. Unique has huge +mental damage.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had this bad boy for a week or two, finally decided to see what kind of offers I can get on the trading forums.

hW0P4SW.png
How many GoK's did you get for this?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Deadly Assassin is hopefully fixed in tomorrow's patch. Cannot run a efficient hybrid Psylocke without it giving the correct 20% to physical. My Power Cosmic and Power Doop runeword is just begging to be used damnit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How many GoK's did you get for this?
My best offer so far is a single really well rolled GoK, so I'm probably gonna see if he'll up the bid with some miscellaneous little stuff and then just take that. Wolverine apparently isn't a very popular insig, which is suprising cause avengers is probably the most widely equippable insignia group (that isn't shield of course).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just got a 1050 crit damage valkyrie...with a slow chance as the other affix.

I could fucking break something right now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ended up settling for one really well rolled gotk and a doop rune for that wolverine insignia. I got no complaints.

*edit*

I'd like to remind people during the Halloween event to be sure to complete all your halloween 'go kill boss X' bounties with a level 60. You're guaranteed a reliquary of rarity from each lootsplosion, but the loot inside the reliquary is set to the level of the person it dropped for, not the person who opens it. I'm sure you'd be pretty pissed off if you got a really banging 4 stat costume core or insignia only for it to end up worthless because it isn't level 60

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The problem I've had with this game is feeling kind of lost once I got a Hero to 60. Over the course of off-and-on playing, I've got a Storm to 60, Squirrel Girl to 60, Ms. Marvel to 43, Black Panther to 39, Iron Man to 25, Dr. Strange to 21, and three others between 1 and 15. Except for SG, I got all of these through Splinters.

Right now I'm attempting to jump back into the game on Psylocke (always liked the character and from reading this thread, she's pretty good now); currently level 12. My question is, when I get yet another hero to 60: What do I do? In Diablo it's very straight forward: hit 70, start doing Rifts (or bounties for specific item) and increase difficulty as you go. There seems to be a lot of choices in Marvel Heroes, so what should a fresh 60 do first? And 2nd? Etc etc.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
*edit*

I'd like to remind people during the Halloween event to be sure to complete all your halloween 'go kill boss X' bounties with a level 60. You're guaranteed a reliquary of rarity from each lootsplosion, but the loot inside the reliquary is set to the level of the person it dropped for, not the person who opens it. I'm sure you'd be pretty pissed off if you got a really banging 4 stat costume core or insignia only for it to end up worthless because it isn't level 60
Is it set only to the level of the person that earns it or also the character?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The problem I've had with this game is feeling kind of lost once I got a Hero to 60. Over the course of off-and-on playing, I've got a Storm to 60, Squirrel Girl to 60, Ms. Marvel to 43, Black Panther to 39, Iron Man to 25, Dr. Strange to 21, and three others between 1 and 15. Except for SG, I got all of these through Splinters.

Right now I'm attempting to jump back into the game on Psylocke (always liked the character and from reading this thread, she's pretty good now); currently level 12. My question is, when I get yet another hero to 60: What do I do? In Diablo it's very straight forward: hit 70, start doing Rifts (or bounties for specific item) and increase difficulty as you go. There seems to be a lot of choices in Marvel Heroes, so what should a fresh 60 do first? And 2nd? Etc etc.
That is one of the few things they are trying to fix with the game. They are coming out with a non-stop instance much like rifts shortly.

Holo-sim/x-def is sorta like this now, but with more of a bland style. The new one I believe is in a city environment and one other place too to make it more fun and free-roaming.

Unlike Blizzard/Diablo, these developers are constantly pumping out new shit. More patches occur in 1 month than a whole year of Diablo.

Goatface

i wish they would put the time into making real themed events. how long would it take to make some of the bosses zombies or whatever.

this event seems sorta lame so far, so far gotten like 6 uniques in 4 missions all but 1 was feed to a pet.
looks like they are live tuning the odds of getting random drop mission, hopefully it will be every hour at least or something.

edit
we decided that we want to make the next two weeksdevilishlygood by raising the server side boosts (RIF, SIF and XP) to 66.6%!
also, whats a good build for Mr Fantastic?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i wish they would put the time into making real themed events. how long would it take to make some of the bosses zombies or whatever.

this event seems sorta lame so far, so far gotten like 6 uniques in 4 missions all but 1 was feed to a pet.
looks like they are live tuning the odds of getting random drop mission, hopefully it will be every hour at least or something.

edit

also, whats a good build for Mr Fantastic?
max ranks in his sig. faceroll buttons when sig is on cooldown. faceroll sig when sig is off cooldown. repeat.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
we decided that we want to make the next two weeks devilishly good by raising the server side boosts (RIF, SIF and XP) to 66.6%!
Was wondering why leveling felt faster. Got my Psylocke to 35 in a pretty short amount of time and I've only got a couple 60s (so not a lot of bonus exp from that).