Marvel Heroes 20xx

Fenz

Silver Knight of the Realm
Juggy might still happen

Hey all,

So you may notice that we closed TC down for the night, and there's a reason for that!

We believe we've discovered the issue causing the crash and a fix has been made internally, ready to be tested. Unfortunately, a build can take several hours so we're going to be deploying that fix to Test Center bright and early tomorrow.

From there, it goes...

Scenario 1: The fix works! The build spends the day in Test Center and we patch Saturday morning around 7am PDT. Juggy arrives, Operation Omega is here, everybody rejoices.

Scenario 2: The fix does not solve our problem completely. We will patch Saturday morning around 7am PDT with the Midtown Madness build I described in my previous announcement. We still have an awesome weekend.

Thanks for your patience everybody!

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Creative Designer

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would tentatively rather have an extended midtown event, which would make it a helluva lot easier to level Punisher and Emma, who absolutely fucking suck to level. and I mean Punisher just fucking sucks outright, but dat synergy xp.

Goatface

i was thinking emma was great to level, then remembered i did it during midtown madness

so got Great Ultron, i had yet to roll +3int or +3enegry on any of my other pets, so decided to keep at it until i got one of the other.
18 rerolls to get +3 int

Myst

Peasant
Downloading the game and about to give it a go. I've always been a big fan of Deadpool, does anyone have any suggestions to get started with him?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Downloading the game and about to give it a go. I've always been a big fan of Deadpool, does anyone have any suggestions to get started with him?
While you certainly don't have to follow guides, many times there are skills just flat out better than others. Checking the MH forums is always good for getting an idea of whats good and what isn't.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...hings-deadpool

Also we have a Rerolled guild that you're more than welcome to join if you'd like. Usually have a couple people on throughout the day, could always use some more. Just post your MH name if you're interested.

Goatface

that is pretty much what i followed for my deadpool, except didn't take Awesome lunge of death so have points into li'l deadpool and powerups i think.
i would love to gear deadpool out but holding off till his review....

so juggy and patch going live tomorrow, Omega and Halloween, so a max of 600 omega files
boosts will be better, as instead of starting at 24%, will be stay at 66% on sat, then add 24% on sunday
reportedly will end up with 66, 90, 114, 138, 162, 186 for the week.

so guess patch at 7am pdt

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm up early today, and I almost hopped on to get my SQs done before the patch.

Boy would I have felt stupid.

I mean I actually would have started with cube shards, which probably wouldn't have left me enough time to finish any SQs, but still.

Goatface

So I'm up early today, and I almost hopped on to get my SQs done before the patch.
l.
so a new change.....
forum post
Next event is Omegas?
"If so friendly reminder to community. DO NOT DO YOUR SQ. Else no files for u. Been burnt before."
"Actually, they will be resetting with the patch. Go do 'em!" Ryolnir

now progress has always reset with patches, but completion hasn't, would be a little bonus for those that do play graveyard shift
just wonder if he misunderstood or something.

also new code
CYTTORAK gives Halloween login box

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Trying to decide what to level next. I kinda want to do Rogue, but seems to be a dime a dozen for her. Also Mr. Fantastic seems kinda fun.

I still would love to finish leveling my BW, but she is probably the squishiest hero by far.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
this fucking patch is taking forever. they better give us an extra day of omega or something.

*edit* and they go up seconds after I post this

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I randomed Star Lord a couple days after he came out, got him to 50 and haven't touched him since.

Myst

Peasant
I decided to go for Psylocke after all. I am at lvl12 and loving her playstyle so far. Name is IMystI.