Marvel Heroes 20xx

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Red Terminals take me forever to do. Is that normal for a first run through? I have like 15 Omega points or whatever and haven't spent any yet as I heard Spin Tech was the best. As for the dailies, I was doing them to get the lootsplosion buff and then grabbing that to get massive amounts of pumpkins and candies to level my crafters. Right now my enchanter is at level 10 and my crafter is level 11 IIRC.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Red Terminals take me forever to do. Is that normal for a first run through? I have like 15 Omega points or whatever and haven't spent any yet as I heard Spin Tech was the best. As for the dailies, I was doing them to get the lootsplosion buff and then grabbing that to get massive amounts of pumpkins and candies to level my crafters. Right now my enchanter is at level 10 and my crafter is level 11 IIRC.
When I hit 60 on my first, my crafter was 18 or 19. I just used gear donations naturally. Then I used the uniques I had been saving along with uniques I found over the next few days to make the 500k chests, and leveled the enchanter up quickly. But that's like a crafter level 17 or 18 recipe. I had both at 20 like...5 days after hitting 60.

I don't remember reds really taking me too long, but I also don't know shit about Hawkeye.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I jumped in to this a couple weeks ago to run around casually. I see people posting on the official forums that it takes them like 6 hours to level to max and shit. I'm like level 44. It takes me like an hour to get a level. Is that normal? Are the guys bragging about leveling popping pots all over the place or is it because they already have a ton of Omega points/synergy exp?

Right now to level I am hitting green terminals for whatever my legendary is (except Doctor Doom, I reroll that shit) and I hit my three daily shared quests. Is that the most efficient way to level? (Hawkeye in case that matters)
Red terminals are much faster exp than green if you can handle them. The first time through will be relatively slow because you don't have all the synergies everyone else is running around with. For reference I can hit 1-60 in under 2 hours these days with a couple boosts. Anyway, hawkeye is kind of rough for a first time run through really. He has some of the best uniques in the game but until you have them he's kinda weakish. He's always pretty fragile though, but eventually you'll be able to do enough damage that it doesn't matter much.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh man, so this one chick is always trying to drive people out of the SG, I can't fucking stand her. She's back on full blown insufferable cunt mode this morning, and one dude in the SG just handled it with such a perfect comment.

9EQNOSu.png

As I was writing this up she kicked me from the SG. This is epic, she's gonna lose her officer status and maybe even get kicked from the SG herself.

h0pgwGL.png

8eINMVA.png

Goatface

Red Terminals take me forever to do.
if you get an terminal LQ, go to green, kill boss, but leave one of the requirements unfinished
like, for kingpin, only break 3 of the 5 tables, kurse save 3 of the citizens etc
then start it as a red and finish, so will be most exp, then bodyslide out
iirc reds are +25% xp and chance to get 1-3 more orbs

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
surprise, shes fucking the guild leader and nothing will happen.
Well she lives on a different continent from the guild leader and his live in girlfriend, so that would be impressive. I mean it wouldn't be a major loss, I mostly like the people in the guild but you don't really need a guild for anything but convenience in MH. If this ends up getting resolved poorly I'll just join the rerolled sg until I have enough omegas to re-app to DnT.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Only had a couple hours to tool around last night so I switched over from Hawkeye to Silver Surfer. What a difference. I'm clearing the heck out of dudes and have good single target damage. Made 20 in like an hour and 25 minutes or so after spending some time trolling the main forums for a build. Surfer seems really good.

I have like 170ish Splinters right now. Is it worth it to keep randoming heroes or should I save up to 200 and level Cyclops for the synergy bonus?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Only had a couple hours to tool around last night so I switched over from Hawkeye to Silver Surfer. What a difference. I'm clearing the heck out of dudes and have good single target damage. Made 20 in like an hour and 25 minutes or so after spending some time trolling the main forums for a build. Surfer seems really good.

I have like 170ish Splinters right now. Is it worth it to keep randoming heroes or should I save up to 200 and level Cyclops for the synergy bonus?
You could play Cyclops now just to play him, he's really fun. Clops or Taskmaster probably the best bang for your 200 splinter buck.

Bruman

Golden Squire

I'm a strong believer in "play what's fun". We're all tempted to min/max games with numbers, but that typically leads to burnout faster for most people. Just buy a character you like / are excited for, or roll the dice. Probably best to get SS and HE to 60 first though. Then see how many splinters you have, and make a decision.

Also, here's a cool spreadsheet someone made if you want to min/max splinter usage.Copy it to your own google drive, fill in your own values. You'll also want to make sure the entire current roster is in the list. Short version: if you're after a lot of characters, mathematically you want to keep randoming until you get a little over half of your desired list. Then it's better to explicitly buy them. Of course, the RNG can fuck you hard. Like when my first char was RR, I bought two characters during the BOGO sale (buy a character with Gs, get a random hero), and BOTH times the random hero was another RR. Some bullshit right there.

Another splinter tactic that is less mathy is just wait until you have 775 splinters. Buy a random. If you're pissed at the result, you still have enough splinters to buy even the most expensive characters.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cyclops is 400 splinters. He's an excellent hero now. I was going to say solid, but he's still quite squishy so solid would be a bit misleading :p

Goatface

i now own 24 heroes and only need 5 more for 200%, once i get those will just focus on buying ultimate upgrades.
these are the ones i am missing
--
Black Panther,Colossus,Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hulk, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel,
Nova, Punisher, Rogue, Silver Surfer, Star-Lord, Storm, Taskmaster, Thor
--
figure i will get Tasky as cheap and pretty good, Storm, cheap and already have a few costumes
of the ones left, based just on synergies, looks like i need
Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Star-Lord for damage type crits
and i missing one that one be better to pick up?

ili_sl

shitlord
I switched over from Hawkeye to Silver Surfer.
Silver Surfer is a beast. He can solo every cosmic with crap gear, no omega points, no blessings, no rune words, and mostly without dieing.

I only use 4 skills, no rotation, Board Dash (mouse 2), supernova (a), event horizon (s), death from above (d). no basic attack.

Does any know of any other Hero that can solo cosmics with such ease? Without omegas, runewords, and blessings.. ect.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Silver Surfer is a beast. He can solo every cosmic with crap gear, no omega points, no blessings, no rune words, and mostly without dieing.

I only use 4 skills, no rotation, Board Dash (mouse 2), supernova (a), event horizon (s), death from above (d). no basic attack.

Does any know of any other Hero that can solo cosmics with such ease? Without omegas, runewords, and blessings.. ect.
Ms. Marvel

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Surfer is fun so I guess I'll keep rolling him up to 60 while saving for Cyclops. Totally thought Ol One Eye was 200. That synergy just sounds so good to me.

ili - Do you use deconstruct and reconstruct at all? They have seemed pretty good to me so far.

ili_sl

shitlord
ili - Do you use deconstruct and reconstruct at all? They have seemed pretty good to me so far.
Nope, I'm lazy. I only use 3 powers plus the sig & ultimate.

Board Dashing while spamming Supernova is mainly what i do. On boss 3-4 Dashes then Death From Below repeat till dead.

My toggles are Cosmic Resonance & Comet's Tail.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I do all the time along with throwing down subspace rift and event horizon on top of each other. 10% additional damage is just so juicy.

edit -Mah build

rrr_img_80521.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Storm can also trash cosmics pretty effectively as a fresh 60.

Guy in my SG has a rank 50 ball lightning. It's pretty obscene how fast his Storm tears through shit.

Goatface

no juggy tomorrow, due to patch issues
which also means no operation omega, instead going to have Halloween + midtown madness all week