Marvel Heroes 20xx

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Well I haven't been playing much lately so I just now noticed my account was hacked. 3 gotks, esp box, gorilla neck, and lizard formula all missing.
This seems to be occurring a lot more frequently. Seems a new one pops up every day on the MH forums. I am very curious if anything is related between all the people. Someone brought up the idea that it could be Marvelheroes.info website and using the same email (and sometimes password) there that is registered to the MH account. They then brute force the account (unlikely).

Every time a new topic of an account being compromised, I change my password. I am running out at this rate...

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
This seems to be occurring a lot more frequently. Seems a new one pops up every day on the MH forums. I am very curious if anything is related between all the people. Someone brought up the idea that it could be Marvelheroes.info website and using the same email (and sometimes password) there that is registered to the MH account. They then brute force the account (unlikely).

Every time a new topic of an account being compromised, I change my password. I am running out at this rate...
I've heard alternative theories that some of the hero giveaways in the past year where you had to register at various websites could also be attack vectors. I just use Keepass to manage my passwords so at least my MH account is not shared elsewhere.

Goatface

changed mine.
as breakable their game code is, wouldn't be surprised there are holes in their login

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
never go to check out the new Midtown Industry place, it's pretty fun, but I heard it really sucked at first?

Might start playing again, maybe try out the raid.
Industry City is the same now as it was when it launched. People just hate change. The biggest issue for most people was that they couldn't figure out how to move because there were no streets and it confused them because they were retarded and drooling on themselves.

Read a 3 minute write up on the raids and then jump in a green raid on LFG. They almost always complete it and if you don't shit yourself on a regular basis you are smart enough to read the mechanics and do it pretty flawlessly the first time. Make sure you have your 4 blessings and 5 enchants or people get all bent out of shape.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Got a Pelt of White Gorilla with +1 speed out of the blue box. It is getting a slight buff in this coming patch, but still mediocre compared to most hero uniques. I was hoping for a kraven or Latvian monarch cloak.

What everyone else get?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got a Pelt of White Gorilla with +1 speed out of the blue box. It is getting a slight buff in this coming patch, but still mediocre compared to most hero uniques. I was hoping for a kraven or Latvian monarch cloak.

What everyone else get?
Monarch Cloak with FIGHTING! WOOO

Goatface

Spear of the White Gorilla Tribe +1 Fighting
frown.png

they need a swap challenge bonus option

A good cosmic is better on squirrel girl than the man ape spear. But its got a buff on test center atm so will have to see once that's finished. Attack speed hits diminishing returns so quickly, you don't want speed stat on anyone.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
New Cyclops slot 3 unique on Test is pretty damn awesome. Lots of health, crit chance, and a pretty much 100% uptime 800+ crit dmg proc, boss dmg %, and + all skills.

The buff to Circlet of Crytorrak (the one that spawns invulnerable orbs) will make it pretty much BiS for any physical-based hero. Kinda stupid how it now surpasses much harder artifacts to get (HOD, Gorilla neck, etc)... Hopefully it is tuned down (but still useable). People are already buying up all the supplies of them and now trying to sell them for damn ridiculous amounts of blessings.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Geez... People are offering like 3+ GoTKs for a ACOC right now. Do they not realize that they are doing one more tuning pass tonight on the artifact reworks and it is most likely not going to survive the obscenely high starts it currently has? As of right now, it is better than ANY artifact in the game for physical-based heroes, far surpassing GoTK, HoD, Gorilla Neck, etc. No way it goes live as-is. But people are just eating it all up like idiots...

KNOWN BUGS:

Advanced Circle of Cyttorak is currently rolling incorrect affixes and using incorrect curves. The correct affixes it should roll are Physical Damage, Brutal Rating and Critical Rating

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
There should be no reason it surpasses a GoTK, HoD, or Gorilla Neck. All 3 of those are substantially more rare and difficult to come by. Realistically, HoD and Gorilla are the hardest to come by (in terms of time spent getting to the boss to do them and their drop rates), followed by Lizard/Hyde. Juggy runs take slightly longer than a Tasky run and is a yawn-fest in comparison to the other high-end artifacts.