Marvel Heroes 20xx

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
There should be no reason it surpasses a GoTK, HoD, or Gorilla Neck. All 3 of those are substantially more rare and difficult to come by. Realistically, HoD and Gorilla are the hardest to come by (in terms of time spent getting to the boss to do them and their drop rates), followed by Lizard/Hyde.
Yeah logically, harder to get items should probably be stronger, but so far as I know that's not how Gaz has it setup. Supposedly the drop rates should be balanced according to difficulty and time investment in each terminal/zone, ie at one time HoD was average 1 in 100 runs, while GoK was 1 in 200. Problem is their loot tuning is downright terrible, it makes zero sense how rare the One Shot artifacts are. I think one of the biggest reasons is the person in charge of loot tuning doesn't even play the game.

Also agree about Juggy, think anyone buying an ACoC is crazy, he's easy as hell to farm, also are the rolls on the reworked item even linked? If not, buying a high roll one on live doesn't mean you'll end up with high rolls on the new Crit/Brut affixes.

Goatface

January: Winter Soldier/HULK 52/Punisher 52/Wiccan Enhanced Costume/Rachel Cole-Alves Enhanced costume
February: Iceman/Thing 52
March: She-Hulk/Cable 52
April: Vision/Scarlet Witch 52
from Ryolnir

still no date on Deadpool
frown.png

bet they are going to screw up cable

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yeah logically, harder to get items should probably be stronger, but so far as I know that's not how Gaz has it setup. Supposedly the drop rates should be balanced according to difficulty and time investment in each terminal/zone, ie at one time HoD was average 1 in 100 runs, while GoK was 1 in 200. Problem is their loot tuning is downright terrible, it makes zero sense how rare the One Shot artifacts are. I think one of the biggest reasons is the person in charge of loot tuning doesn't even play the game.

Also agree about Juggy, think anyone buying an ACoC is crazy, he's easy as hell to farm, also are the rolls on the reworked item even linked? If not, buying a high roll one on live doesn't mean you'll end up with high rolls on the new Crit/Brut affixes.
The damage will remain the same from what i've seen, only rolls of crit/brut will be rolled and added.

January: Winter Soldier/HULK 52/Punisher 52/Wiccan Enhanced Costume/Rachel Cole-Alves Enhanced costume
from Ryolnir

frown.png

Winter Soldier going to be a seperate character or teamup? We will be getting a Cpt. America QoL during Winter Soldier release from what Ryolnir said too as he is in VERY bad shape compared to everyone else and their 52 reworks. BW hopefully gets some love too, all she needs is a full-kit DPS boost of 50% or so on all her abilities and she'd be perfect and viable.

Deadpool better be the best rework to date. I think they owe it to everyone as he was the #1 most sold hero (according to Gaz), Brevik plays him, and for how far they pushed him out when less popular heroes are getting their reworks before.

EDIT: New TC build up and Circlet got a nice little nerf thankfully! Adv Circlet now gives ~90-150CR/BR, no more 250+ Crit rating rolls and 450+ brut dmg rolls. White Suit Jacket's dmg went from melee damage to all damage (nice buff I think since it adds health, will benefit more squishy heroes but it still needs more work such as crit chance or something)

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
from Ryolnir

frown.png

WRU Dr. Doom.

Goatface

have they explained the new artifact/item power rates? they keep talking about it, but not seen them break it down how things are valued.
like talking about the insignia review, the proc on Thor's Insignia carries no weight so what ever they add to it the proc will still be there.

they put out so much info in odd places, hard to keep up, especially when they remove posts

WRU Dr. Doom.
i would think June for anniversary

----
don't know where this came from, but 12 days gifts revealed
hXglT0u.jpg

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Wiccan Enhanced Costume/Rachel Cole-Alves Enhanced costume
Who for on these?

RE: Unique boxes. If you have a ton of them I like popping them at level 1 for some level 12 uniques on a guy I plan on prestiging.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm assuming its better to save these boxes with random items in it until 60?
You can pop armor boxes whenever, you get so many of them and armor week keeps coming back. The unique boxes from daily login rewards are better to save til 60 unless you're cosmic prestiging like Bixxby suggested.

For anyone interested, Steam has all of their Marvel packs 50% off during the Holiday Sale. Some pretty good deals, most of them include one hero, hero stash tab, 2 pots, and 500g's for 9.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/226320/

And....marvel has now put their G shop on sale 50% off pretty much everything released prior to December. Although servers are down at the moment....

Goatface

axis was pretty easy, summons suck for red skull fight, they won't switch targets.
the winter buff is great
yellow presents can drop rare runes, got odin /serpent and thor/sif from 2 so far

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Basically all the free stuff is the only way they have enough good will to balance out how they constantly fuck things up every time they so much as look at a patch, much less implement one.

Goatface

funny, i had done the 3 one shots and everything worked fine. appears everywhere else off screen icon are broke. made for a very annoying xdef.

well they live adjusted the presents, runes are now all "gifted"

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
If you want one of the starter heroes for free and have the gifted ultimate upgrade token from earlier in the 12 days of xmas event just do the following: switch to any starter hero you don't own, activate the upgrade token, and you'll get a hero unlock token for the character, plus an extra copy of the base costume. Just tried this with Punisher and it worked fine.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Created an account and started playing this last night. Rocket Raccoon is pretty fun. The turrets completely murder bosses that spawn adds. The adds just show up and instantly die. It's amusing. Gotten a few Yellow drops, and it feels pretty confusing to determine whether a higher level purple/blue is actually better, with the lack of the proc and +1 to all skills. Summoning demons to bugger your enemies souls is a pretty nice weapon proc.

Probably a good idea to pick up one of the half-price Hero bundles, since it gives enough G to also buy a half price champion, right? So you get 2 heroes, a STASH tab, some costumes, and some boosts for $10?