Marvel Heroes 20xx

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hear people raving about bovenheim and WTFever the other cow portal is called, but I must be doing something wrong. So I've come here to ask the dumb question.

I have had stacks of these portals for a while and now have even more -- but these seem useless. I click the pportal and zone in. The cows dont seem to drop anything, and the bosses dont seem to be soloable, but there's no mechanism in place to form groups (e.g. like there is for x-def or holo-sim). What am I missing? Are you guys just bad ass and able to solo the bosses that are one hitting me, or am I doing something wrong? With a half dozen lvl 60 characters I dont think I've ever seen anyone LFG, so PUG cant be the answer. Are you guys doing this with supergroups only?

Thanks for any advice.
I do this solo. I generally run with hulk, he has basically standard gear (all unique 63, gugnir maxed, artifact 3/4 enchanted, gok, sacred gorilla, adv sensor meta and kung fu guide). The runs are pretty much zero deaths, unless im sleeping on the first boss (the 5 cows), which is where the only place i risk to die. Dont have many omega either (around 600ish). Runs are around 10-20 min. depending how much i want to clear.

I guess using a char with decent defense and strong aoe for fast clearing is key for that scenario. I must admit i havent tried it with any other of my 60 (cable, im, x23, wolv, spidey, sg), guess it prolly would be long doing it on cable x and wolf.

I think it all depend on what kind of char u have

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I guess Bovineheim is going to be a full on lootsplosion permanently now, the Cow week was just handing out free portals.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That's confirmed? If so, that's quite excellent.

How do you get them normally anyway? I see you can buy Sector portals for 500k creds, but I don't know how you get a Heim portal.

Goatface

they are still listed as being sold, but have not checked lately
Eternity Splinter Vendor
Portal to Bovineheim 200 x eternity splinter
Cube Shard Collector
Portal to Bovineheim 200 x cube shard

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm in the process of potentially joining Immortals SG if anyone else wants to join. Want to do the occasional raids but we don't have a lot of active players anymore in the Rerolled SG.

Goatface

about the only way to do it, don't know what it is but pug raids here just seems to bring out the assholes.

my playtime is going to next to nothing for next few months at least, got some other games to check out

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't remember the last time I failed a pug green raid. Hell, it's to the point where pugs can rush down Slag without guarding prisoners. You don't need a supergroup unless it's red raids you want to do.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I can't remember the last time I failed a pug green raid. Hell, it's to the point where pugs can rush down Slag without guarding prisoners. You don't need a supergroup unless it's red raids you want to do.
I'm more joining them for the social aspect and red raids.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I was in Blue Suns when I played. They are just moving to Red Raids but they are extremely social and do Green Raids daily, weekends they usually run Green's twice a day. I highly suggest them.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So I guess Bovineheim is going to be a full on lootsplosion permanently now, the Cow week was just handing out free portals.
Sweet, they've always felt like a big bag of shit since they're not really that fun and I never really pulled anything decent out of em. is that same true for the original cow level too?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Sweet, they've always felt like a big bag of shit since they're not really that fun and I never really pulled anything decent out of em. is that same true for the original cow level too?
end boss only drops 2 uniques, and since the zone is intended for level 55 (still) the loot isn't guaranteed to be level 60. it is really good for powering up your green/blue pet vacuum slots though if you just run around killing all the cows though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got the cow level slot 3 yesterday btw. Needs rerolled, and it's not as good as the widows kiss (with fighting challenge) that I already have, but its still pretty amazing.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm in the process of potentially joining Immortals SG if anyone else wants to join. Want to do the occasional raids but we don't have a lot of active players anymore in the Rerolled SG.
Good SG, pretty active with members on constantly. I joined them this week since no one in the RR SG ever logs on.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone experiencing sudden lag? Apparently there is a memory leak in the game. I searched the forums and other players having the same issues. I had to download a memory leak program to fix the problem. Hopefully gazillion will fix it with the upcoming patch.