Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This game has always had a memory leak. Play for more than 2 hours or so at a time and you'll have to restart.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Haha! Yup, I remember that! You were actually with 2 Rerolled people (me and Anzable). You also said it was a "stupid name for a forum"
Ha ya I am Aznable. That was some damn coincidental pug. I still try to play everyday but the last two weeks has been busy. I am down for some raids if Immortal is recruiting.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Ha ya I am Aznable. That was some damn coincidental pug. I still try to play everyday but the last two weeks has been busy. I am down for some raids if Immortal is recruiting.
Go apply on their website. I literally got invited in like an hour (but I've ran with them during their public raid events). Good people so far, and literally atleast 30 ppl on at any hour.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Okay I got my venom to level 60. I had a good bit of boxes I saved and popped them open. I got all my hero specific uniques from doing them and now I need to work on my slots 1-5. I got my gungrir too. I have some Level 60 bov portals left that I can use. I'll use them hoping for some good drops. Can a unique like GoK drop from them? I tried cosmic Kurse and I got my ass handed to me. I guess the next path is farm red cosmics solo or do cosmics in a group until I can do them solo.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you cant solo cosmic curse with venom, even with basic unique gear, then i think u may have problem with the build. Venom is one of the strongest char in game, and his survivability is top notch. Also do not try to solo the lvl 60 cow portal if you have trouble with curse. In case you didnt try to follow one of the guide in marvelheroes, go to icp (or mm on monday) and farm all the unique that are suggested for the build u choose to follow, and be sure they have good rolls. Also be sure to have decent artifact tied to the build you have (no need for the Bis ones for curse), proper uru-forge with enchant etc.
There are no reasons why you shouldnt be able to farm cosmic curse solo tbh.

As far as i know specific artifact are tied to boss only

Nola

Trakanon Raider
If you cant solo cosmic curse with venom, even with basic unique gear, then i think u may have problem with the build. Venom is one of the strongest char in game, and his survivability is top notch. Also do not try to solo the lvl 60 cow portal if you have trouble with curse. In case you didnt try to follow one of the guide in marvelheroes, go to icp (or mm on monday) and farm all the unique that are suggested for the build u choose to follow, and be sure they have good rolls. Also be sure to have decent artifact tied to the build you have (no need for the Bis ones for curse), proper uru-forge with enchant etc.
There are no reasons why you shouldnt be able to farm cosmic curse solo tbh.

As far as i know specific artifact are tied to boss only
I can solo him but may take me several tries. It's not a 1 shotter for me. I'm currently using this build.

Citrusberry's 34s TTK Red Raid/Endgame Deadly Maw Venom Guide - Venom - Marvel Heroes - Items Base

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah i think that s the common venom build thats going around. Could maybe be the rolls on his own unique? the +lvl on his unique skill varies alot, so having max +lvl on the skill you are using is somewhat a must (like having 40+ skill on your final build). Thats all that come to mind for me. I dont have any raid char, and most of my heroes have no challenge bonus on their gear (except hulk) and i can 1 shot curse easily. With hulk he dies before i finish the first rotation if i use ultimate, if not it may takes 2, but that is because hulk has quite the big burst thats it. Others char are slower yes, but is still sort of easy.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Midtown got a nice little buff this patch. It doesn't seem so laggy as it use to be. Also there are new villains that are spawning there like Man-Ape, Kurse, Mr. Sinister and some others. Man-ape is always being killed for his necklace drop and his spawn rate is ridiculously high. There have been times were he was killed and he spawned again and again. He spawns no more than a minute. I've seen heroes fly by other villains just to get to him. Gazillion should rename Midtown Madness to Man-Ape Madness. I'm going to wait until Monday and camp MM real hard for the necklace off Man-ape. A lot of the insignias got buffed greatly. Some of their stats doubled as a matter of fact. Captain America after his review seems to be very good now. Hearing a lot of positives things about him. Winter Soldier has a few bugs with him.

Few nights ago David Brevik (creator of the game) was streaming along with his wife on Twitch. He was answering all the questions that players were asking. One notable thing is that they will implement a system in which after so many times killing a boss you are guaranteed the drop. A form of insurance he said. I've killed cosmic Kurse so many times and have yet to get his gem to drop. I heard after you kill a boss so many times (maybe like 200) you will get the item. Either through a token system or something else. It's still in the works. They plan on improving the stash system where you can move them around and name them like in Path of Exile. A female costume of Venom (Agony) is in the works, red Hulk and many 2099 costumes too.

Overall good patch so far and having a blast playing the game.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Man-ape is always being killed for his necklace drop and his spawn rate is ridiculously high. There have been times were he was killed and he spawned again and again. He spawns no more than a minute. I've seen heroes fly by other villains just to get to him.
The bosses in Industry City Patrol had this same phenomenon going on when they were first introduced and Gaz later patched the times to slow them down. Enjoy it while you can in case they nerf it next week.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Captain is now probably the best overall Melee hero in game. He will probably be hitting low 20s TTK within a few days and is probably the best overall hero for survival (easy to get 20k def, 26k+ health). They really did a great job on his QoL.

Why are QoL's all doing awesome but 52 reviews have been mediocre?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Captain is now probably the best overall Melee hero in game. He will probably be hitting low 20s TTK within a few days and is probably the best overall hero for survival (easy to get 20k def, 26k+ health). They really did a great job on his QoL.

Why are QoL's all doing awesome but 52 reviews have been mediocre?
the best way to play captain now is to rebind all 8 of your main keys to A M E R I C A so you can type out your patriotism constantly while in game. M U R I C A is also acceptable if you want to maintain left and right click.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
the best way to play captain now is to rebind all 8 of your main keys to A M E R I C A so you can type out your patriotism constantly while in game. M U R I C A is also acceptable if you want to maintain left and right click.
MURICA is only necessary to maintain left-click cred.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sooooo, seems like there is no way Cap doesn't get nerfed. Almost as good a TTK as Wolverine with better AoE and twice as much survivability.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Odin's Bounty + new Midtown = metric fuckton of loot

Get it before the devs figure it out and tone down the chest drops

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Odin's Bounty + new Midtown = metric fuckton of loot

Get it before the devs figure it out and tone down the chest drops
Got 7 Odin Blessings within about an hour last night/early morning. We did a full SG raid group for IC/MM, everyone was getting pretty pissed at me for getting them all. Had 5 within 20 minutes in IC alone...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The bosses in Industry City Patrol had this same phenomenon going on when they were first introduced and Gaz later patched the times to slow them down. Enjoy it while you can in case they nerf it next week.
Gaz always does this with new events/changes. They buff the hell out of the spawn and drop rates so people have some fun for a week or two and then "nerf" (put it back to normal) shortly after. I remember those guaranteed uniques the first few days of Man-Ape. That was pretty great.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
New event starting today (Also Hawkguy costume):

Collect Masks, Beads and more - Carnival Masks, Carnival Beads, and Mardi Gras beads are dropping all over the game! Collect them in and turn them in every day to Gambit for a Mardi Gras Fortune Card!

Server-side & Party Boosts - 100% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes, plus an additional 10% if you are in a party!

Carnival Spirit for Villlains - Bosses will randomly get the Carnival spirit, and drop double loot (including double medallions and a doubled chance at getting boss-specific drops) for a short period of time! A message will be sent in game when this happens!

Daily Gifts - Log in every day for a gift of 5 Eternity Splinters, 5 Cube Shards, Carnival Beads, Mardi Gras Beads, and a Carnival Mask!

Upgraded Mardi Gras Cards - Mardi Gras Cards return with a few extra goodies, also Log in Friday for a free Visual Artifact!

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Variant Costumes - Series 1Variant Costumes Announcement - Marvel Heroes 2015
Hey all!

Thanks so much for all of your feedback on Limited Edition Costumes. We'd like to release these costumes in some form and we've come up with a new format for them using your excellent feedback.

The original idea for these came from those of us who like to collect limited edition statues and toys, especially special variations on them. We thought it was a cool concept for us, so we wanted to incorporate that into the game somehow - giving people who purchase costumes a chance to own something special. However, we also want it to be a positive experience and not associate any bad feelings with the concept, which is why we are very willing to completely rethink the original idea.

Variant Costumes - Series 1

Variant Costumes are the maskless variants, Hawkeye with pajamas over jeans and Star-Lord in headphones of the Marvel Universe. They are deviations from the core costume designs, but designed for fans who prefer a maskless look or other unique design. These costumes are intended to appeal directly to fans of the characters or their source material beyond just looking awesome (such as representing an iconic moment in a film or comic book).

How and when will they be sold?

These costumes will be sold for a limited time (approximately two weeks) starting this Saturday. They will come back at a later time, with a Lifetime Price Protection (they will never go on sale for less than they cost now).

These costumes are not limited to a certain number.

Will there be additional Variant Costumes?

Yes! We will continue to make variant costumes similar to these and release them periodically. They too will come back as Chase costumes do (though not necessarily as the same time as Chase Costumes).

Will there be an exclusive title?

No, there will be no title or feat associated with these costumes.

Is there a special visual effect?

Yes, there is a new visual that will say "Variant Costume" and can be toggled on and off.

Is there a unique emote?

The new emote has been changed to override an existing emote (exactly as Enhanced costumes do). They will replace the hero's default /pose.

How much do these cost?

Each of these will cost 1250 Gs, similar to Hulkbuster or Binary, but less than Enhanced Costumes.

When will these be available?

These are planned to go live on Saturday, 2/21. We will announce their end date at a later time.
LKVIHaj.jpg

dTTl54q.jpg

KoMP7yQ.jpg

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Bucky 'You going to get raped' Barnes.

he couldn't rape a corpse, god damn he's awful