Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Farmed 850 omegas today. Jesus Christ winter boosts are retarded, wish I'd bought a 5 stack of them the other week. Got 3 ult upgrade tokens, 12 asgard cards, an assload of odin marks and splinters, just absolutely nuts.
Damn. Grinded out about 700 omegas before I got sick of it. only got 2 odinsplosions, no ult upgrades. Finally got an armin zola though, so too bad a day.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
20 midtown fortune cards deep so far, still no midtown signet. I hate these things.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
When you guys say ultimate upgrades, you mean a dropped token? And if so, I'm assuming the drops for those are only enabled if you're under the influence of some bullshit bought (or gifted) booster? Because I've played this game for a gazillion hours and haven't ever seen one of those.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
You can get them with a potion that gives you a blessing of odin. Basically get a shitload of loot. It's from one of the events they've had a couple times. Don't need the potion during the events to get them, but its the only way outside of it.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Right ok, so ult tokens can only drop in the odin explosion? I've had a few of those, but just the typical 7ish uniques, no ult upgrades. I see.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Right ok, so ult tokens can only drop in the odin explosion? I've had a few of those, but just the typical 7ish uniques, no ult upgrades. I see.
There are other ways to get them like in fortune cards and stuff. Midtown Madness fortune cards also have a chance of dropping them, so since it's Monday you can go try for those right now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The odin blessings from Winter Boosts can drop ult upgrades, not the odin blessings from Odin Boosts.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
side notes, after 30 SQs, I have full 63+ unique sets on 32 heroes. other things that dropped during that time, 2 masks of algrim, 3 hands of nimrod, 700 odin marks, enough uniques to get 2 +3 fighting pets, a +1 skill +1k cdr insig. i didnt do badly, i just didnt get the one thing i was actually looking for.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright so I haven't played this game in close to a year. Just patched a few days ago but haven't fired it up, and it sounds like a lot has changed.

Where should I be looking for info on getting back into it? I had quite a few raid equipped characters when I quit, but I quit just before red raids were released.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Son of a bitch, how convoluted. Would have whaled a few of em when they were for sale.
I was just told in guild chat that I was wrong, all I know is I've gotten 3 upgrade tokens from 6 hours of winter boosts and 0 tokens from 6 hours of odin boosts

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I was just told in guild chat that I was wrong, all I know is I've gotten 3 upgrade tokens from 6 hours of winter boosts and 0 tokens from 6 hours of odin boosts
You very well could be right because it's gaz. I've used like 4 odin boosts since they came out and never had a single ult token.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Reading up on Midtown Madness I don't see any mention of these boxes you guys have been talking about.

This is all the information I see:

Marvel Heroes 2015 1.14 Patch Notes - Marvel Heroes 2015
Midtown Madness boxes usually drop all day Monday in Midtown. The next patch "event" is going to have Midtown Madness running the whole time so you should be able to nab them the whole week in Midtown. They drop from boss waves or the random bosses that spawn in there.