Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Question. Are any of the "summoner" heroes good when they spec summoner? By good I mean like " yes, please bring this hero to our red raid because summons arent total shit" good.
Squirrel Girl has a TTK on par with Iron Man.

Gavin was wrong!!!
I'm quite surprised, he doesn't need nerfed. Once again Gazillion shows their total incompetence when it comes to hero balance.

Can anyone explain one-shot terminals to me? What is their intended difficulty? I assume a step between Cosmic terminal and raid?
I would say they're more a step between Red and Cosmic as far as difficulty goes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So are green raids solo-able? I solo'd Red Skull one-shot on my Punisher (and the Zoo on Cable) but wasn't sure where that landed me on the raid spectrum.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was possible to solo green raids at one point, but it took hours and I suspect Gaz fixed the 10 minute enrage timers since then. It can definitely be done with less than 10 people if they're solid dps and well geared.

Tenks

Alright I was confused because I saw one-shot was dropping raid currency (albiet not much) so I wasn't sure what their purpose was exactly. Although I'm really not looking forward to farming for a cosmic red skull medal.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Alright I was confused because I saw one-shot was dropping raid currency (albiet not much) so I wasn't sure what their purpose was exactly. Although I'm really not looking forward to farming for a cosmic red skull medal.
Each one-shot will drop 3 eyes and 3 hearts one time per day. So you can earn 9 of each of those per day since there are 3 one shots currently implemented.

Eyes = Green Raid currency
Hearts = Red Raid currency

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guys, don't forget to open all your boxes in Lower Asgard for the experience modifier boost. You'll get 2x-3x more exp per box opening in Lower Asgard (Ch. 9 story mode) as opposed to the challenges or terminals. I forgot about that until this morning. Lost so much box exp.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Guys, don't forget to open all your boxes in Lower Asgard for the experience modifier boost. You'll get 2x-3x more exp per box opening in Lower Asgard (Ch. 9 story mode) as opposed to the challenges or terminals. I forgot about that until this morning. Lost so much box exp.
That was patched out, you're fine.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
and for reference, it worked anywhere in superheroic, so I just used the prologue

just got a zolas from a crimson box yeah boyeeeee

Khane

That was patched out, you're fine.
No it wasn't. Go ahead and try it. Open a box in shield training room, look at how much exp you get, then go open one in Lower Asgard. Trust me. It's way more.

EDIT: For clarification, when I say boxes I mean the Odin's Bounty chests.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
No it wasn't. Go ahead and try it. Open a box in shield training room, look at how much exp you get, then go open one in Lower Asgard. Trust me. It's way more.

EDIT: For clarification, when I say boxes I mean the Odin's Bounty chests.
I'll test it tonight. If Gaz somehow fucked this up I will laugh my way to the bank.

Tenks

If true I'm going to speed farm some chests on one of my mains and pop them all on Juggernaut

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Cosmic'd rogue to 60 this weekend. God damn, never doing that again haha. Whaled out 900% exp the whole time and still took all saturday.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Confirmed that the Odin's Bounty boxes are still affected by ZEMs. Open em anywhere in superheroic.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So to do the boxes into free prestige leveling do you just go to the game's starting point on normal, pop the boxes, pop the gourd, pick up the orbs?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So to do the boxes into free prestige leveling do you just go to the game's starting point on normal, pop the boxes, pop the gourd, pick up the orbs?
hooooooooooly shit i never thought of that. You'll be unable to avoid picking up some of the orbs as you open the boxes but that's really clever if it works.

Khane

So I hit max credit cap and decided to reroll my SWGN a couple times to get rid of the credits. First reroll and.... perfect SWGN (well, the defense isn't perfect but the crit rating and phys dmg are)

Khane

hooooooooooly shit i never thought of that. You'll be unable to avoid picking up some of the orbs as you open the boxes but that's really clever if it works.
Wouldn't work, when you pop the gourd it rezones you. Or does it not rezone if you're already there?