Marvel Heroes 20xx

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
s49VJSW.png

...no comment

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I always said I would give this game another shot if they released Iceman. Is he worth coming back for?

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
like 75% of my sg was Iceman the day he came out, and I still see him everywhere. He's quite popular.
Pretty much any sg will be filled with new chars when they come out but someone has said iceman is like... not the best but he is right under it? ?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So about those bots... with all the bugs in this game that never get fixed (got an out of memory exception yesterday with a brand new PC that has 16 gigs of ram and a gtx 960 after about 5 hours of play) I wouldn't be surprised if the bots never get taken care of. I don't think they have the know how or wherewithal.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I played probably 8+ hrs yesterday. Maybe 3+ without restarting and didn't get one error. Everything is working well on my machine.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea but 3 hours was never really an issue. 5+ used to be insane frame loss and server lag, they made it better but it's still not fixed.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ive left my client running 12+ hours some days and the only problem I have is when I try to play a movement silver surfer in ICP/Midtown. Never get any out of memory errors or anything like that.

Also, selling the lvl 53 mkraan for 4 GoK. Not bad.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'm probably gonna give this a go as I've kinda always wanted to play it.

Any tips for a starting out noob?
Once you have your account you can get a ton of free stuff by entering in codes on the website here:Marvel Heroes

Codes currently active:
BIG10
DOOMSAWED
AGEOFMAYHEM
BENTLEGS
COWKINGRETURNS
INSTITUTE

Codes are often posted here:Marvel Heroes: Promo Codes - Orcz.com, The Video Games Wiki
Subreddit:Marvel Heroes 2015

Cyclops is a decent starter hero as his synergy gives you +10% XP which will help towards all future leveling, and his Ricochet Blast is a bouncing basic attack that makes for some faceroll leveling. Otherwise Captain America recently had a rework to make him a very solid melee hero among the starters.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I got Spiderman Noir from my mark 2 this morning, looks amazing.

Then just now I cosmic prestiged Cyclops. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Once you have your account you can get a ton of free stuff by entering in codes on the website here:Marvel Heroes

Codes currently active:
BIG10
DOOMSAWED
AGEOFMAYHEM
BENTLEGS
COWKINGRETURNS
INSTITUTE

Codes are often posted here:Marvel Heroes: Promo Codes - Orcz.com, The Video Games Wiki
Subreddit:Marvel Heroes 2015

Cyclops is a decent starter hero as his synergy gives you +10% XP which will help towards all future leveling, and his Ricochet Blast is a bouncing basic attack that makes for some faceroll leveling. Otherwise Captain America recently had a rework to make him a very solid melee hero among the starters.
Nice, thanks for the information!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Got my Punisher in all his required Uniques now at 60. Pretty fun dude. But I feel like I'd be wasting Big10 if I just was grinding out his legendary and omegas. How is Juggs? Apparently Colossus is terrible and I need a front line dude. Or should I just do Hulk? I don't own either Juggs or Hulk the only other true front liner I own is Thing who is level 1.