Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just got 1-60 on SW cosmic prestige in 3 hours of buff time. Got an hour left and Iceman is up next.

I shoulda done Iceman first though. SW is the easiest char ever to level and Iceman is just gonna feel kinda slow without a teleport.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just did 1-40 on SW cosmic prestige with odin boxes.

Going to save the last few stash pages full for 55-60.

I love this event. =)

Khane

Why aren't they selling Summer Boosts right now? Though I guess they aren't really a good deal. Same price as Winter Boosts but no odin or eternity splinter buff.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
This Week's Plan - Page 7 - Marvel Heroes 2015

Looks like we are good to go to patch at 12PM PDT. Patch notes being finished up now. Announcement will be up once we confirm some things in TC.

To clarify again: the event will run through Thursday. The patch notes will also say this.
Looks like current patch on TC (notes here:[Test Center] 6/29 Preliminary Patch Notes - Marvel Heroes 2015) is going then? We'll see how much summoners get hit and if EMF will be viable again for Surfer. Although with power duration no longer affecting his Signature his movement build is going to have more trouble with spirit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The colossus tuning changes are such a joke. that's the second time in a row they've made lateral changes to one of the worst heroes in the game. If they gave him a universal 40% damage buff he'd still only be a bit above a mid tier hero.

Khane

I suggest you reroll to scarlet witch (she's a starter hero now right?)

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Thor got a nice little buff this patch. I'm going to start leveling him after I finish leveling Cable for his 52 review.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Randomed my second ever enhanced costume, Alejandra Blaze...which I already have because it was half off a couple months ago.

JIMMIES OVERLOADING! MAXIMUM RUSTLE CAPACITY EXCEEDED!!!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Ya I got a duplicate Star Lord movie costume from the grinder, like my third usage of the grinder ever. Rustled.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Loving the whining on the Doom forums about his nerf. I lost 15-17 seconds on my raid boss TTK on average, barely noticeable in the grand scheme of things (averaging around a 4:45minute TTK now). People are clamoring like it is the end of days for summoner Doom and that he is at 7+ minute TTK now. More than half of those people whining probably have never done a single raid boss TTK, but they see a 100-150k dmg reduction on a skill and assume its a mega-nerf that'll hit them by 20-30% in damage reduction. Air Defense was a minor source of summoner Doom damage, it probably accounts for maybe 10-15% of his total damage overall...

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Why the hell isn't this on console yet? I'd play the fuck out of it on PS4. Great casual couch game.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This and STO I do wish were on consoles, even having invested in both on PC a bit.

Column_sl

shitlord
Can someone refer me to a good beginners guide made this year? or a set of videos?

Bout to start this up, and googling guides is a mess of content.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can someone refer me to a good beginners guide made this year? or a set of videos?

Bout to start this up, and googling guides is a mess of content.
Second this, though my Raccoon was already 30 before I ever posted here so not sure how starting over works etc. I mean, if Scarlet Witch is really that much better. I player with her up to the level 10 cap after Khave suggested. Seems like she's pretty AE heavy. Which I like.