Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Winter Soldier is terrible. He might even be worse than pre-review Punisher, holy shit.
You're not playing him correctly if you think he's terrible. He's a top tier hero.

Although I will say this. Trying to level him when a box event (odins bounty, midtown madness) isn't running can be painful the first time through. He's very squishy with just purple/cosmics on.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Nova and vision are lame as shit, go big Hulk
Vision is powerful as hell in the game however. His ranged build beats pretty much every character (Doom being an exception) without weaving (and is only behind Doom with weaving). He is a better version of Cyclops in which he actually has survivability.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're not playing him correctly if you think he's terrible. He's a top tier hero.

Although I will say this. Trying to level him when a box event (odins bounty, midtown madness) isn't running can be painful the first time through. He's very squishy with just purple/cosmics on.
Yeah I meant leveling wise. I was leveling him during madness and it was still a huge pita.

Also, kinda gay that lvl 80 legendaries can only be equipped at 60. Bought one for Silver Surfer (to eventually do Need for Speed) and it was like NOPE.jpg

Khane

Well they are finally giving us a good event for the anniversary. Big 10 this patch.

Khane

Time to cosmic prestige my SW and Iceman. I'll wait until Tuesday or Wednesday when server side bonus is maxed. It's even better this time around because it includes RIF and SIF. Running boosts should get a ton of good drops from odin boxes. I'd save as many as you can for then.

Running cow portals will be great too.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Waited until today to start leveling Doom due to midtown madness. Got him in the 30s before I left for work. He's very painful to level up and having Doom constantly speaking in 3rd person is driving me nuts.
Doom is easy to level. And Doom always speaks in the third person.

You suck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doom is a bit clunky at first, but once Doom gets rolling, Doom is indeed very easy to level. Doom is being run to red prestige as we speak.

Khane

The first time through with Doom sucks until level 42 when you have no gear (if no events are running and you aren't running massive boosts)

I have all characters to at least level 50 now except Rogue and Spiderman who are still level 1. Almost all are 60 except for the worst of the worst heroes to level, like Invisible Woman. God does she suck, even with 1000% exp boosts, the server side omega event, AND cosmic and odin's bounty.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want whatever drugs you're on. Any hero with a bouncing basic is a breeze to level. I took her to red prestige in no time and that was before her review, she's even easier now.

Khane

I love that you think bouncing shitty basics make it good to level. She's shit, bouncing basics don't do anything for you against bosses in red terminals, which is the best way to reroll legendary quests for fastest leveling.

That's how I judge heroes, if they can do red terminals easy they are great, if they can do them with a little difficulty they are OK, if they can barely do them or can't do them at all they are shit.

EDIT: Don't know why I am so angry in that post. But as you can see, I really didn't like leveling her.

Arica_sl

shitlord
I found her quite easy to level. I had no problems clearing red terminals with her after getting her sig. I think I got the holo sim 30 round achievement on her as well.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Guess Imma try to finish leveling Doom since the exp is so damn good now. Started leveling Gambit and he's pretty damn fun. I got him to 42 before I logged off last night and I will finish him off today. Anyone bought that MK3 pack? I'm considering buying it since there are about 18 more heroes I don't own and it's at a huge discount.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I picked up Mk3 at the start of the 2nd anniversary, no regrets. Having all the char stash tabs is sooo nice. Just leveled gambit and GR. Gambit was fun, GR is OP and a ton of fun. Will do vision next.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love that you think bouncing shitty basics make it good to level. She's shit, bouncing basics don't do anything for you against bosses in red terminals, which is the best way to reroll legendary quests for fastest leveling.

That's how I judge heroes, if they can do red terminals easy they are great, if they can do them with a little difficulty they are OK, if they can barely do them or can't do them at all they are shit.

EDIT: Don't know why I am so angry in that post. But as you can see, I really didn't like leveling her.
Seeker Orbs + Crashing Wave Style + Sig? she does just fine on red term bosses. I think you're just crazy bro. craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Just cosmic'd Storm. She's a machine when levelling, Chain Lightning and Arcing Tempest just destroys anything that comes near. Used every buff I had (just over 1000% xp) and got her 1-48 cosmic in the 2 in-game hours the buffs lasted.