Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Howard the Duck coming as an achievement reward related to the new Armor event.

*edit*

as a team up

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully Cable will hit test this week. Can't wait to try him out. Speaking of which I finally got him to 60 along with Deadpool today. Wish I would of took advantage of the exp orb bug and leveled more characters to 60. I bought the MM pack II when it was on sale for $129.99 and I got plenty of heroes to 50 for their synergies. Now I just gotta finish them off and level the remaining ones to 60 during the next Odin Bounty event.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Howard the Duck coming as an achievement reward related to the new Armor event.

*edit*

as a team up
rrr_img_104462.jpg

Shame it will take 5 events to unlock him but can finally run the best team.

Also saw the carnage team-up alongside the new cable costume so he'll be arriving soon it seems.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
BOGO customs started today, also 15% more G's until July 27th. Double random hero box for sale for 450g seems like a sweet deal...., if i had not picked up the MKIII set on sale last during the anniversary event i would be all over that shiz

funny-pictures-auto-fry-I-don't-always-388997.jpeg

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pirate deadpool achievement chain apparently. Taskmaster has some good pop now with his unique update, once he gets his skill pass he's gonna be a monster because his signature now scales amazingly well with the flat additive 50% atk spd.

Step 1: Pick a hero with a /listen. Go Buccaneer Beach -> The satellites in front of Hydra Outpost portal. Type /listen 10x.
Step 2: Kill enemies throughout Buccaneer Beach (namely hydra) until you get an achievement ray of light. You should have an achievemnt box for "Message in a bottle" in inventory, open it and keep it on you.
Step 3: Go to story Hand Tower and kill everything. If you don't get the achievement ray of light after you clear it out, switch characters and do it again.
Step 4: Go to Cargo Freighter (story or terms) and kill everything, same as step 3.
Step 5: Go to Fjords of Norway and kill everything, also works in Ancient Ruin Site. Everything respawns so you don't have to switch heroes.
Step 6: Go to Vibranium Mines and kill everything.
Step 7: Go to Ch. 7 and wipe out mutates and dinos.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
They also live tuned ARMOR drive drops to come from bosses again along with leaving the 30 minute buff in.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
*edit* nm, not fixed yet apparently. But no, you're only supposed to be able to do the defender quest once per armor event.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently once they get the bug fixed, everyone is having their achievement progress set back to 1, lol

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im DLing this on steam right now. What are some decent classes for pvp and pve. Also are there servers and does this board have a guild?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pvp sucks. There's only one server. There's no forum supergroup.

I'm not actually sure how new players pick heroes anymore. I think you can sample any hero to 10 now, but I don't know if you're still restricted to the old starter list, or if you can pick anyone you want for your freebie.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
As of last week a new player can play anything to 10 but doom and antman, then choose any as their free to 60 but those same two.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well my sense of economy demands picking a 600 splinter hero for your freebie, which means Deadpool, Iron Man, Rogue, Spiderman, or Ghost Rider. Of those, I'd stay away from Deadpool and Rogue, Deadpool badly needs his 52 review and Rogue is pretty complicated for a new player. Iron Man is a bit complex but he's a solid hero, Spiderman and Ghost Rider are also good picks.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I picked Iceman as my freebie and rolled Cable and Hulk as my randoms from the starting splinters. Cable is meh, but the other two are pretty neat. Did a Holo mission with a friend and we rolled Hulk / squirrel girl from 1 to 16 in about 35 waves. Kinda neat for my first time doing anything co-op.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I started 5 days or so ago and I have Cyclops up to to lvl 35. Don't think I really like him but trying to slog it through to 60 for the 10% exp bonus on another hero I do like. Wish leveling were faster so I could just stop playing him now. Damn min/max personality.