Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My guess is that they've pushed it off so many times by now they're just going to hold it until the movie releases.

fris

Vyemm Raider
maxed a few characters now. so many of them i feel the need for more buttons. why can't you map skills to every key on the keyboard?

found a post where you can edit an ini file, as well as how to allow you to scroll WAAAYY out so you can easily TP across zones for faster Omega farming. not motivated to go through that yet.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
maxed a few characters now. so many of them i feel the need for more buttons. why can't you map skills to every key on the keyboard?

found a post where you can edit an ini file, as well as how to allow you to scroll WAAAYY out so you can easily TP across zones for faster Omega farming. not motivated to go through that yet.
Can you link it? I'm interested in the teleporting one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who wants to gift me Silver Surfer's Exiles costume during the 50% sale? I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
beat me to the punch.

Honestly don't think this will affect the game much, but the quality of the game has taken a pretty sharp downturn in the past 6 months or so.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Ryolnir gonna be the only man left in the office in a few more years, lazily throwing event switches days late.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seriously, I think they've screwed up every single week for the last two months. This week nobody turned on the buff to cosmic patrol drops along with the rest of Cosmic Chaos.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
From what I understand from his stream, they are making a console version of Marvel Heroes. They also have approx. 60 developers now and hiring more. So I have a feeling content will be coming out at a much faster pace shortly (unless most are dedicated to the console development).

I understand why Brevik left. He said he basically didn't have the ability to be "hands-on" with the game like he was with prior games (such as at Blizzard). He is currently building up a new company (Grey Beard Gaming).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah they used to have a staff of over 300. and I'm pretty sure it's 60 staff total, not 60 devs + the support staff 60 devs would need.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
The pace of content and system improvements were slow as molasses before they axed 40ish employees last summer, even then they had people handling multiple jobs. I know Amth practically lived at the office because he was stretched trying to do so many jobs. Just look at how long it takes to even make hero improvements, way too many heroes languish in a piss poor state. Oh well, MH was probably the last hope of getting a decent mmo-ish type marvel/dc game, from here on it'll probably be all mobile stuff.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Exclusive Look: Advanced Pack 3 - Marvel Heroes 2015
Playable Heroes
facebook_HeroPresale_2015_940x472_AP3_v3.jpg

Angela, Asgard's Assassin
Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans
Green Goblin, Archenemy of Spider-Man
Nick Fury, The Spymaster
Ultron, Artificial Evil
Elektra, Master Assassin
And a final, to be determined hero!

Team-Up Heroes
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
And two more TBD Team-Up Heroes!

Timed Exclusive Costume
Iron Spider

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well they obviously can't get 12 heroes out in a year, much less 12 quality heroes + teamups and other content, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
They seem to be going through a bit of what LoL did. They early on put out tons of characters rapidly but due to the rapid pace wound up having to go back and rework basically all of them. Better to do fewer but with more time to get them done right than crank out a ton that you have to go back and redo again in a year.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My real concern is that 2015 was, generally speaking, a pretty dramatic increase in the quality of the game from 2014, and they show no signs of turning that around. Fuck, I had to be about as obnoxious as I could possibly get away with on those carebear ass forums to even draw attention to the fact that cosmic patrols haven't been getting the cosmic chaos buff all fucking week, and then once I got dev attention, it took another couple days for them to admit there was a fucking problem.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, forum account banned with no warning. I wish I lived in the same town as Fenixion so I could take a hammer to his fingers until he was incapable of using a keyboard ever again.