Marvel Heroes 20xx

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
jesus christ. So I found a really good insignia and I tossed it up on the forums. Was a bit of bidding, seemed like it had settled at 35gok, which I was reasonably happy with. Then yesterday there was some more bidding and it ended up at 56gok, which I was super happy with.

Today there was another round of bidding and now it's sitting at 100gok.

What's the insignia?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what's a 100GV insignia look like? I figure a Spider-Man or DD with near-perfect dodge/CDR could go that high, or a Wasp with CHR/CDR, but no clue what else commands that kind of trade.

Semi-related, any idea what a 199/421(R)/412(M)/6 Taskmaster's is worth? The trading spreadsheet doesn't have an entry for 200-ish DR but perfect/near-perfect CHRs. It has 334 dodge too, which is a 65% roll. I'll probably just keep it since Spider-Man is likely to stay my main for the foreseeable future, but I have another one that's only slightly worse (bad ranged, but who cares for Spidey anyway) so I'm curious.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
29UdNAS.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not, it's probably the second worst offensive stat after brutal damage rating, especially since it doesn't scale up with insignia level. But it's still two super high offensive stat rolls, one of them being CDR (I have a few insignias as good as this, but since they don't have CDR nobody will pay near as much for them).

*edit*

Decided to sell early since nobody was gonna top that bid.

bww35in.png

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Nice, didn't realize IAS was valued that highly.
Ias is actually a very underrated stat. Almost all heroes have breakpoints that are optimal and basically require a IAS stat outside the normal slot 1-5. Could use an ias artifact, but using it on an insignia is much more preferred as most artifacts with ias suck.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ias is actually a very underrated stat. Almost all heroes have breakpoints that are optimal and basically require a IAS stat outside the normal slot 1-5. Could use an ias artifact, but using it on an insignia is much more preferred as most artifacts with ias suck.
this is correct. IAS is actually the most valuable stat until diminishing returns kick in hard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Clearing some stash space, anyone want some of these insigs before I toss them? All upgraded to 66.

Cap America - 1286 defense 522 area
Cap America - 991 CDR 331 BSR
Cap America - 1361 defense 507 area
Valkyrie - 1078 BDR 281 BSR
Havok - 64 Spirit 1090 CDR
Havok - 361 boss 404 melee
Weapon X - 385 boss 373 range
Weapon X - 374 boss 386 range
Iceman - 1831 health 302 CHR
Beast - 1919 health 347 melee
Cyclops - 1328 defense +1 physical
Storm - 99 spirit 1264 dodge
Rasputin - 1210 dodge 316 BSR
Kitty - 1911 health 96 spirit
Nick Fury - 289 boss 313 bsr
Shang Chi - 518 area 375 melee

Vorph

The unbind recipe that uses Matrix of Unbinding currently takes a single element instead of a Matrix. I went and unbound everything in my stash that I might possibly want to use someday on another hero.

Also, they've got CMM loot changes on TC now, and in addition to nerfing the shit out of XP they are also planning on nerfing the amount of odin marks you get from Odin's Bounty boosts. If they don't realize how bullshit it is to nerf something people paid G/$ for, then it's probably a good idea to burn through any you have on Monday. To be fair, most of the CMM changes are good--I was actually surprised to see that they considered the effect on mini-pets and aren't reducing vacuum fodder--but it's not a Gaz patch without one or two pants-on-head retarded ideas mixed in.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They're getting a LOT of pushback about the odin boost change. Being Gaz I expect them to ignore it and piss a whole bunch of people off, but they might at least offer refunds on odin boosts as a compromise.

Vorph

Getting less than 100k per orb in CMM today is a rude awakening after being used to the last couple events. Complete waste of my damn time, except that I have to get rid of these Odin's since it seems clear they are going to nerf them to some degree in the patch no matter how much people bitch about it.

What I can't figure out is why I'm only on target for 1100 or so marks per potion today. I got ~1600 farming with Iron Fist during DD event last Monday. I don't remember my exact SIF then, but I've got about 210% right now so that shouldn't be affecting it much.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's just that random. Couple mondays ago I got almost 1600 from an odin boost, popped another one immediately and barely got 1k from that one, with the exact same rif/sif the entire time.

Vorph

I was pretty disappointed to discover that Odin blessings don't guarantee a Ultimate upgrade token either. I guess I just got lucky the first three times I had it happen (ironically all without a potion running) because I haven't gotten any tokens from them since. 20 ES or a fortune card isn't much of a consolation prize.

At least the day wasn't a total bust though:
SWGN.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well now they're talking about buffing odin boosts in a way that would make them even MORE pay to win. Jesus Christ they really have no fucking clue what they're doing.

Vorph

Eh, without a boost to ultimate token drop rate, I don't really see the attraction of the Odin's Blessings change. The shit they're increasing I don't really care about (compared to the still-incoming nerf to the number of marks you get), so I'm still glad I used mine up before the patch. I actually averaged 3 blessings per potion yesterday, still didn't get a single ultimate though.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Don't ult upgrades only drop with a winter boost? I wanna say they only dropped from one of the odin mark blessing potions.

Vorph

They definitely drop from the random no-boost blessing, so it would be kind of weird if one of the potions removed it. It's Gaz, though, so who knows...

I got three ultimates in a row from ones with no boost then like 10 or so blessings with Odin's running where I got nothing but stupid fortune cards and stuff like 20 ES. I never tried any of the winter ones.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol they're adding ult upgrades to the store. Wouldn't be surprised if Founder exclusive costumes hit the store before the end of the year at this rate.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
The unbind recipe that uses Matrix of Unbinding currently takes a single element instead of a Matrix. I went and unbound everything in my stash that I might possibly want to use someday on another hero.
Hah, awesome fuck up there Gaz. that was handy. Just unbound everything that I could possibly need too. Thanks!