Marvel Heroes 20xx

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
> Any existing points you have in your travel power will be moved to your hero's dash or roll power
> If those points would take you over the cap in your existing dash or roll power, any remaining points will be refunded

And not even in millions years would occur to them that they should just leave it (yeah, IT; what percentage people have more than 1 point in a travel power) refunded in every case.
Respeccing and rearranging your skillbars for almost every spec+char is sooo much fun. Fking idiots.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For people trying to 10% this week's danger room tourney, use a hero with either guaranteed crit powers or powers with a big +crit modifier. Deadpool, Daredevil, and apparently She-Hulk are good for this. You'll also want to swap out your blessings since Hela is worthless, I recommend Odin over Fandral because Odin can at least be used on prestiges for some heroes who need the spirit. Also, redo your omegas to avoid any nodes with bsr, and make sure to max amadeus cho.

*edit*

Warpath is undoubtedly still worth it since it provides a lot of base damage and bdr

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anniversary extended until Monday. On the one hand, I'm happy because I still have a lot of cosmic prestige to grind. On the other hand, I've basically been playing until my eyes bleed the entire last week of this event, and I think my brain might melt with another 3-4 days of it.

I did get 3 high end armored cores in 3 consecutive days this week though. credit find AA tri, almost perfect AA melee dmg bi, rad tri. Have the resources for ~400 more armored core boxes, although a big chunk of that is from armor drives which are subject to the daily vendor reroll limit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I finish my active cosmics I'll have the answer, but I doubt I'll get them finished until the end of the year events, I need a good long break from MH after CW+Anniversary.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lulz

pUZNrss.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus christ... That is an absurd amount of time getting all of that. Don't know if I should be impressed or worried for your health
Wynaut both? Like I said, definitely taking a break after Monday. Good chance I won't put any serious time into the game again until Halloween.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Dunno how you do it, I played this for a couple months but just didn't see the long-term appeal.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Started playing this game yesterday, is there anything particularly important to prioritize picking up from the Holiday event before it ends tomorrow? Picked it up when I saw the Cap'n'IronMan Package for 2.99, and grabbed Cyclops as my starter.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmm, I played a bit today afternoon (euro time, but definitely after midnight pst) and I was still getting them... Just logged in to test, both cakes and birthday buffs are still dropping (but there's no server side XP buff nor the stupid amount of boxes).
Dunno, maybe next patch (friday?). Or maybe I just jinxed it...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Birthday powerups and cakes can't be turned off without a patch and will continue to drop until the friday morning patch. The megaevent ended at midnight.