Marvel Heroes 20xx

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Feel like I'm the only one most interested in Star-Lord. I wonder how he'll play because in my mind he'd play very similar to Deadpool's ranged tree.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It's so tempting to buy, I always end up wasting money on extra skins anyway
frown.png

The Wolverine Costume looks bad ass if they keep it close to this:

ZcCwVMP.jpg

Gambit kinda looks dumb though:
SA2yjnB.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That wolverine costume is pretty titty. But I've never bought a costume (outside of the $60 pre-order pack) and doubt I ever will.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Ho shit, GR looks fantastic. They must've hired some new artists or some shit.
Pretty sure it's the same couple of artists that do all the models, there's an Art Bar thread they post in a lot. Now, the VFX for his powers is pretty damn good. The fire has a real liquid-y look to it, and the attack animations are nice, as is the bike, although the controls/movement are still being tweaked. Played him a bit on the TC, just enough to confirm that he'll be the next hero I get. He's pretty strong and durable, and fun. It's obvious they put way more effort into him than Gambit.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I dont know if i am still a fan of this F2P model. I downloaded the game, really liked it. enough to drop $60 in the first few days simply because i felt it was worth at least the cost of a standard game. I spent that, then a new hero came out i wanted, so i bucked up $20 more, then i wanted a new costume or 2 so another $20 bucks. Now i am $100 in, and really resistant of going any deeper. I really want to try some of the newly announced heroes, Silver server, venom, Nightcrawler, but i will be damn if i am dropping another $99 to play some new characters, even more if i piecemeal it. Its a good game, don't get me wrong. but after $100 i am a little pissed off that i have to buck out more cash to play some of the characters i love the most. Dont even get me started about the black Friday 25% off deal 2 days after i bought my last character.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
1. I'm almost certain they will refund the G difference if a sale happens, I believe you have like a week?
2. You can get any hero you want for free, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am complaining about feeling like i have to spend more money than the amount i have already spent for the cool shit i want that used to come for free when i paid a flat $60 back in the day.

ce15a9bc286026c14a6c8d278af727bca641abd823dcc3289bed55044cf07a6c.jpg

PS- have not talked to you in forever, i hope you are doing well !

Raes

Vyemm Raider
As I said, all heroes can be obtained for free. Of the 12 I have, I purchased 2. And I'll be getting Ghost Rider free in a few days. There's no real reason to spend money on anything but stash tabs.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm probably going to have to buy this. Advance Pack announced for unreleased heroes/villains that are coming. Juggernaut!! Magneto!! Venom!!

Copy pasta:

The Deluxe Edition contains 12 Heroes with their default costumes and their alternate launch costume (delivered on release), 72 new Fortune Cards (which which may contain additional costumes), a Wolverine ?Fear Itself? costume, and a Gambit ?As Death? costume.

Total estimated value of the limited-time Advance Pack Deluxe Edition is $425. Our holiday price is $129.99.

Contents of the Advance Pack - Deluxe Edition
(Heroes in alphabetical order with TWO costumes each):

• Dr. Strange
  • Juggernaut
  • Magneto
  • Moon Knight
  • Nightcrawler
  • Psylocke
  • Silver Surfer
  • Star-Lord
  • Sue Storm
  • Venom
  • First Additional Hero to be Announced
  • Second Additional Hero to be Announced
  • 24 Fortune Cards (Mark IV)
  • 24 Fortune Cards (Mark V)
  • 24 Fortune Cards (Mark VI)
  • 24 Retcon Devices
  • 12 Hero S.T.A.S.H. Tabs (1 for each hero included in this pack)
  • Advance release of Gambit's "As Death" Enhanced costume, delivered one month before official sale date.
  • Advance release of Wolverine's "Fear Itself" costume, delivered one month before official sale date.

Introducing Advance Packs! | MarvelHeroes.com
Fuck yeah, Moon Knight!

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It's this still a lag fest or what?
Graphical or actual lag? There was a shitty mem leak for a couple weeks that's mostly or completely gone now. Haven't had any actual lag outside a few times on the weekends.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Graphical or actual lag? There was a shitty mem leak for a couple weeks that's mostly or completely gone now. Haven't had any actual lag outside a few times on the weekends.
Last I played was months ago. That Limbo zone felt like stop motion.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Last I played was months ago. That Limbo zone felt like stop motion.
They've added a ton of graphic options and stuff since then. Limbo got a bullet put in its brain long ago, the game actually has stuff to do to level instead of just farming limbo. Game is infinitely better now, try it.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Jesus did they overhaul the entire game or what? Impressive amount of changes, lets see how out of balance Hulk is
smile.png