Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Punisher feels like he has the potential to be sweet as fuck once he gets a design review. Right now, like you guys said, he's kind of bland. Shoot things with shotgun, spend your spirit on deadly barrage, MAYBE throw a poison bomb. His costumes/voice are awesome though~

Edit: New punisher hotness

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Funny video. Hardly OP though. It's extremely slow dps and very boring, as any 1 power build will be. Like, when I have trouble falling asleep I log in my Storm and go credit grinding with Thundering Maelstrom in MM. Puts me right out.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
New Colossus is pretty baller. Hits like a truck and with an elektra medallion you can play him like a whirlwind warrior with Siberian Express.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
New Colossus is pretty baller. Hits like a truck and with an elektra medallion you can play him like a whirlwind warrior with Siberian Express.
Don't get to used to that. Devs have commented on this and similar skills. Expect Elektra medallion nerf at some point.

Also, Gambit is on Test Center.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I don't actually use the Elektra medallion most of the time, instead opting for a Moleman +2 for 10% exp. Still isn't too bad with Pym's Shrinking and his passive on projectile deflection
cool.png

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Don't they have to actually patch it in after the event? Was bubblings of something like that in social this weekend

Edit: Nope, first purple post on forums
Doomsaw:

It will open automatically.

Neat

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, it's just a hub, and it's been sitting there waiting for this stupid event to end. On the bright side, I managed to stay in the top 500 without stabbing myself in the eye with a rusty spoon. So now I get 3 fortune cards and a re-usable chest spawner. Oh, and I can shoot rainbows outta my ass. Good times.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Started Colossus last night and he is, by far, the most overpowered lowbie I've played yet. I'm 4-shotting bosses with my spirit spender and one-shotting all trash (3-shotting blues) with my PBAOE ability. I think I got to level 14 in an hour or so.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Np.

Also, Gambit is being released tomorrow. Hope they have a miracle patch for the Test Center today, cause he's in bad shape.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Np.

Also, Gambit is being released tomorrow. Hope they have a miracle patch for the Test Center today, cause he's in bad shape.
Nostalgia got the better of me and I ordered his pack for the 90s xmen costume/bank space
frown.png

Hopefully he's decent enough to play up to 30 or whatever this weekend.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Final build should be up on TC later today. I have him at level 50, so I'll let ya'll know what's up after I test out the changes. This should be the final numbers tuning, so hopefully his damage and survivability will be majorly buffed. The animations and most skills are great, but there's a couple shitty mechanics that need to be removed or reworked. We'll see.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Any chatter at all of this coming to PS4 or Xbox One? Would love to see this, STO and a few other F2P MMOs make the jump.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Game looks mediocre and runs like shit so it would fit in nicely with the PS4 and XBone games

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So, games about to patch and Gambit is being released. They improved a few things, but he's still pretty lackluster. Below average dps, and even geared with tons of Loh and lifesteal he's still too squishy.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah got him to like 26, he's fucking poop. Never died to taskmaster so many times before. He feels like release state dodge heroes.