Marvel Heroes 20xx

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm Teljair in game, just started.
I don't really play with anyone ingame, I don't find the mechanics group friendly unless you have a specific goal in mind and you're relatively close in levels. That being said, if you have questions you can ask me ingame (DeLLy).

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There isn't really a purpose to group unless you're grinding Cows. XDef isn't worth your time and that is really the only content where it is pretty much mandatory to group due to the amount of HP. Hopefully cosmic terminals will add a reason to group.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
How well could this game work at a LAN? 5 player max group size to play through the story/do terminals right? Otherwise you'd have to hope to end up in the same midtown area or something if you had more than 1 group?

Tenks

Since mostly everything in the game is instanced (technicallyeverythingis instanced) if you have more than 5 people it wouldn't work out well to hope to work together. Even the outdoor zones and hubs are all instanced to a certain character limit.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Since mostly everything in the game is instanced (technicallyeverythingis instanced) if you have more than 5 people it wouldn't work out well to hope to work together. Even the outdoor zones and hubs are all instanced to a certain character limit.
I don't think you will hit any walls if you're grouped up. I've never seen the game not let me join a zone because of it being full while grouping.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
How well could this game work at a LAN? 5 player max group size to play through the story/do terminals right? Otherwise you'd have to hope to end up in the same midtown area or something if you had more than 1 group?
Keep in mind there is nearly 0 challenge in the game before lvl 40, as a single player. I can't speak past lvl 40 since I havent gone that far yet. Adding people working coop makes it even worse since there is no apparent difficulty scaling for groups. You will literally be following the lead guy in the pack as everything falls down for no obvious reason.

But it's mildly entertaining to run around and unlock new powers, and watching the cutscenes.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Tried this some with Loki last night. Pretty fun but I worry he'll get nerfed when there isn't a movie to sell tickets to.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shouldn't be any worries on that, after the major review patch last month, most of majorly OP/UP abilities were rebalanced. Loki was my first 60, his Mischief build was extremely powerful, so they toned down the damage since it has incredible survivability. Only his Frost tree is bit sub-par but Doomsaw mentioned they are looking at it.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
From what they said it looks like Loki will definitely get slight buffs. I also saw an interesting 'pet' build with Loki that I'd like to try out whenever I decide to put splinters towards him.

Teljair_sl

shitlord
How awesome. I've never really seen this done before, but Doomsaw is in game right now at the SHIELD Rooftop Checkpoint giving away free Cosmic gear to everyone. He hooked me up with a set of lvl 40 and 60 cosmic gear for my Hawkeye.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yep, it's been mentioned before but they are really incredible with the amount and quality of their interaction with the community. So nice not having to put up with the typical PR-spin bullshit, even if you don't like their answer, at least you know they are being honest. Doomsaw especially is a beast, can tell he really cares about the game with how much effort he puts in.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like the raid is going to be that fire demon they show after you kill loki.

edit: wow, he said he guesses around 500k active players. Wonder what constitutes active, that's pretty cool if accurate.

Tenks

Somewhat shocked at the 500k number. Good for Gaz turning the shit heap around after release. Blizzard should take notes.