Marvel Heroes 20xx

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Both SG and Thor are considered viable but not elite tier.
Which heroesareconsidered elite tier? Most of the forums are nothing but bitching that X, Y, or Z is overpowered. Usually, that's a pretty decent indicator of a well-balanced game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There are 38 runes available at launch, with dozens more coming.

pushing a little to hard to sell stash tabs?
They use crafting STASH space which is cheaper than general purpose space for those looking to buy a rune stash

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
And they come out today ! (is it wrong to hope they fuck up every patch so we get ridiculous bonus weekends?)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
And they come out today ! (is it wrong to hope they fuck up every patch so we get ridiculous bonus weekends?)
I hope they fuck it up too. I didn't realize just how amazing the drop rates and exp were last patch weekend so I didn't take advantage of it. I missed the train.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Oh cool, stuff for my 3 crafting stashes from before they stacked
tongue.png

I'm torn on what to level next too, Have Cable to 58.5, hopefully 60 tonight. Have Colossus in the 40s, should probably do him but want to try someone new. Keep talking myself out of buying that 12 character advance pack and starting Nightcrawler.

Thanks to sales and whatnot I've got all but a few characters at this point I think.

What are people spending Cube Shards on?

Tenks

You really need 2 crafting tabs at a minimum anyways. I guess three now with the runes. One for the actual elements, another for cores and now a third for runes.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you get a bonus weekend anyway, rif sif and they will give you 1 uru and 2 runes on saturday, sunday and monday.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank God I'm still sitting at zero urus somehow
im not sure about it. I think the amount of shit they give away is actually a con to this game. Its hard to feel like you earned it when they give you these massive boosts every weekend.

Tenks

Went from zero to three Uru in just a handful of xdef. Got the melee, ranged and defense ones.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yep, seems they cut like 2 loot drops each of the Cosmic Chests, so X-Def is back as best farm...sadly I'm not a huge fan of it. Nice to run a few times every so often but get burnt out with it pretty quick.

Khane

Finally hit 60 last night with Punisher. Gonna run more legendary quests to get the last 30 or so Odin marks I need for my legendary slot item. After that X-Defense seems to be the way to go for drops?

Question, how possible/plausible is it to get a high crit/brut rating and damage rating mix on gear? I haven't seen much of those stats in the way of artifacts and the uru forged seems to lack it completely?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Got my first 60 last night also with Cable, then proceeded to get thumped in my first Cosmic level. Finished it but a lot of random fire downed me, too many ranged.

Did end up picking up the Advance Pack... and proceeded to get nothing but boosts and unstable molecules from my fortune cards
frown.png

I could watch Nightcrawler blink around my screen all day.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I'm trying to figure out which of my heroes I should level next. I'm concerned more about fun than the synergies they offer and what's fun to me is blowing shit up, doesn't matter if it's melee, pet, ranged physical or energy or whatever. I just like to fuck shit up, mobility is important too.

Here are the heroes I have available:
Daredevil (bought)
Black Widow (got as my free champ during the special when I bought Daredevil)
Squirrel Girl (random)
Thor (random)

I'm leaning towards Thor but also thinking about Squirrel Girl for the laughs and Black Widow for the accent.
If you're torn look at synergies.

Daredevil's synergy is bonus damage to normal mobs.
Black Widow's synergy is bonus damage to unaware mobs (or mobs not attacking your or something).
Squirrel Girl's synergy is bonus damage to bosses.
Thor's synergy is bonus to melee and lightning proc.

Go Squirrel Girl. Her synergy is one of the best in the game. Doesn't hurt she's fun to play and has funny lines, although I hear her scaling past 50 is pretty weak.

Khane

This game is so good. Doesn't matter what I'm doing I always feel like I'm advancing my hero or entire stable of heroes. And it doesn't feel overly grindy. It's got a nice balance.

Khane

Ok so I have no idea which legendary item to get for Punisher.

I'm thinking one of the following:

Gungnir (crit rating and crit damage with brut rating proc)
Norn Stones (+1 to fighting, durability, speed and strength and +2 all powers)
Golden Bow of Apollo (ranged attack damage, ranged crit damage, 5% attack speed and a 2% chance to proc 100,000 dmg dot on a 30 second cooldown)

I don't know how potent the +1 to hero stats items are (+1 fighting etc) and I'm not sure how good the proc on apollo is. I'm leaning towards gungnir and am not really considering the brut strike legendary because this is my first 60 and my crit is so low I barely ever brut strike. Plus I don't know how viable brut strike builds are.

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
From what I've read on the marvel forums, the consensus seem to be that Gungnir is BIS legendary for just about everyone, so you cant go wrong with it.

For the Norn Stones, on your inventory/character page you can hover over each stat and it will tell you what they do so you can see how much of a boost they will give.

The brutal legendary is basically good for novelty i think, but difficult to build for.

Tenks

Got my first 60 last night also with Cable, then proceeded to get thumped in my first Cosmic level. Finished it but a lot of random fire downed me, too many ranged.

Did end up picking up the Advance Pack... and proceeded to get nothing but boosts and unstable molecules from my fortune cards
frown.png

I could watch Nightcrawler blink around my screen all day.
I have a very well geared cable and I found cosmics a chore with him. Without someone to take the heat off him he just lacks the survivability to compete in there. I've dropped in him picked back up my Deadpool as my teleporting farmer.