Marvel Heroes 20xx

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DOt9H2uWAAIxn6h.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I really had fun with this game. Especially before the movement nerf where I could teleport nonstop through maps as Deadpool. Those were the days. I really wish a company would picked this game up and save it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

would think xbox will be able to get refunds for anything spent in last 30 days or so
ps doesn't seem as kind, but think they have did some out the norm refunds before

gaz will probably file bankruptcy soon, don't see how they could defend themselves from what Disney will throw at them.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've played this game for a few weeks at a time for years. The last time was probably a year ago. I hate to see this go because despite my on and off relationship, it was fun and I liked having it as an option even if I didn't play for long periods.

I never spent enough time to get concerned with the finer details, but it was a very solid diablo-esque ARPG for me (the casual player). Maybe there's a chance someone buys it and it gets relaunched?

• 1Solidarity

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I've played this game for a few weeks at a time for years. The last time was probably a year ago. I hate to see this go because despite my on and off relationship, it was fun and I liked having it as an option even if I didn't play for long periods.

I never spent enough time to get concerned with the finer details, but it was a very solid diablo-esque ARPG for me (the casual player). Maybe there's a chance someone buys it and it gets relaunched?

Marvel offered to buy the game assets, Gaz said no. And if they did sell it to someone else, the new owner would still need the Marvel license to use it, so doubt we'll ever see it again.

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
new message in the discord.

MADRX: @everyone I'm super sad to communicate to all of you that Marvel Heroes' ex-developer Winterthur (@Zurick here) just told us that Marvel Heroes Omega servers will close before the announced date. The new date is 11/24, so, that's 2 days from now.

He found out with his layoff notice. Apparently the staff that was still employed were all fired today.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sad, I enjoyed this game for a good year...then it got all fucked after they let that one dude go. So much wasted potential.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Goatface

why would anyone there sit on PTO. i would used everything i could have as soon as the bs started last month.
probably would have carried off everything i could, just in case of getting stiffed on pay

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, as someone who doesn't have a twitter account how do I go about getting more than just a "Loading tweet" link that when clicked does nothing?

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Wow talk about crash and burn... Things seemed to be going so well too.

There has to be some epic financial mismanagement going on here, especially with them refusing to sell the assets

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, as someone who doesn't have a twitter account how do I go about getting more than just a "Loading tweet" link that when clicked does nothing?

Mine force me to mouse over them before they load. Other than that Im not sure.

Can also try just going to Brian Waggoner (@Asros) | Twitter . They are all retweeting each other so it shouldnt be hard to find just about everything Ive linked in here.

• 1Like