Marvel Heroes 20xx

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Ah fuck, got black widow character and costume with the codes, was hoping for someone like ms marvel or scarlet witch or colossus or nightcrawler(got daredevil to 60 he was fun think NC is the same), bleh oh well.

Still amazing the shit they give out with this game and all the weekend events they put on, I wish every game company treated their customers this way.

P.S thanks for the codes!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Anyone in an active SuperGroup have a spot? I'm in the original Fohguild/RR SG and it is all but dead (and has been for awhile).

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Thanks all for posting those codes. Haven't been playing lately, but like to keep getting freebies. With as many heroes as I have, chances of getting a new one are slim, lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is it possible to do premades for Xdef? Cause that and cosmic groups are what I would really want out of a supergroup, although I assume thats all anyone wants out of one.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Oh aye, premades are a must for x-def. Every time I go in a pub someone seems to leave on wave 3, maximum rustled jimmies.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Is it possible to do premades for Xdef? Cause that and cosmic groups are what I would really want out of a supergroup, although I assume thats all anyone wants out of one.
Would love to get with some of you guys to do cosmic runs and pre made x def, I think I am Alone in my current SG. I have a bunch of cow portals collect dust I would like to share.

Ps my bogo luck is horrible, 2buys last time for 2 dupes ( only had 5 chars) this weekend I pick up deadpool and got a free deadpool lol

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Finally going to get my first 60 tonight. Think I'm going to concentrate on leveling up Iron Man now rather than farm gear for Thing, but x-def and stuff might be fun.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You leveled Thing to 60 when you had Iron Man available? What kind of masochist are you?

*edit*

I should say, what kind of masochist levels thing, period. The fact that you did it with Iron Man waiting in the wings just makes it crazier.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Whats the best place to buy one of those nvidia codes from? I found a guy on some account selling site but no response just yet

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I have 4 heroes unlocked Hawkeye, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Phoenix. Got a second Storm from a random hero box a few months back and haven't bothered farming splinters or playing again. Try the promo codes for this weekend, get a Scarlet Witch costume and another Storm. Gazillion just doesn't want me to play this game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All 4 of those characters are quite good. Hawkeye is my favorite 60 for X-Def and cosmic grouping.

*edit*

Just found the goofiest unique I've ever seen. Seems like it would be pretty ridiculous on someone like Cyclops.

rrr_img_65603.png

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Here's a video from the panel this weekend, pretty good watch and shows some upcoming content...

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I got Loki and Black Panther to 60. I was going to take Taskmaster to 60 also but holy shit, did Black Panther grow into a total badass. I'm going to be focusing on him awhile.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Alright I got an nvidia code for $9 so I have like 2850 points. I'm not sure what to do with them though. I'd like to take my chance on a BOGO, but which cheap hero should I get? I have Captain America, Spiderman, and Storm.

I suppose I should buy some storage too

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
3 stash tabs leaves you 1350g, which would be enough for 1, 2, or 3 heroes. Or you could do 2 stash tabs and pick up an extra 450 hero and have 50g left.

As far as who to pick, you have a reasonably tanky dude in the form of Cap, and a strong AE in the form of Storm, and Spidey doesn't suck. So just buy a couple heroes you like and see what the randoms get you.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah it's not exactly exciting but if you plan to play any decent amount I'd get some storage. You got three pretty good heroes already, Taskmaster I think is also very solid, pretty sure he's one of the low cost characters.

ixian_sl

shitlord
Here are my feelings on Jean Grey now that I'm 51 with her:

Fighting a boss that has a summons adds affix or where I have a full bar of Phoenix Force:
biggrin.png

Fighting a boss where it's just me versus the boss and they wreck my Phoenix Force bar: D: and then I pop my Ultimate and it's
biggrin.png
again.

But damn, getting knocked out of Phoenix form blows since I keep the button to reactivate it on another hot bar.