Marvel Heroes 20xx

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Agreed on the Omega Orbs - although I'd also wonder why things like Cube Shards, Infinity Splinters, and Odin Marks in general don't just auto-go to inventory. Never understood why I had the possibility of missing those if I stupidly wandered off. Yeah yeah, personal responsibility, whatever.

Shared Quests - so far the thing I really do like about them though vs Legendary Quests is that you can complete them simultaneously and across characters. So do my Colossus's LQ for some Terminal, and then do Hawkeye's for a different terminal, and they both credit the Shared Quest numbers. So it's kind of nice in that regard. But I'll agree - overall they seem oddly implemented and could be better.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well anyone can invite so whoever. When you get on just try whispering Delly, Xzi, Pyros, Byr, Sabbat, Arica, Kellim, or Brikker.
I wish that I could join different groups on different characters. I like my current guild, but wouldnt mind rolling with y'all either.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Couple of major oversights now that I've played with the new systems.

1) Omega orbs, why did they think it was a good idea to have these be droppable orbs instead of just automatically being attributed to your account? There is no icon for them if you walk away, so if you didn't notice you completed an Omega level you're SOL and you've lost that orb if you walk away and didn't realize it. Terrible design.

2) Shared Quests. These are a total bust. They completely missed the mark. They take forever to complete and after the first completion of the day you only get a few items and 1 odin mark. They are nothing more than supplemental to legendaries, when they were supposed to be a replacement for legendaries for people who wanted to group up while questing. Just really bad design.
Im pretty sure the orb just pops out to let you know you got one, kinda like how you get odin marks even if you dont pick up the orbs. The quest bar on the actual Omega homepage is what keeps track of your points I think.

I get between 3-4 odin marks from the regular chest from doing the MM shared quest. Which one were you doing to get only 1 mark from?

The Metal Gear: Punisher costume is awesome.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Played for a bit. Haven't played for a few months. Somehow they managed to make the animations more stiff.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Logged in and opened all the standard gift boxes. I am saving the loot-splosion boxes for Silver Surfer I think...

Now, I have no idea who to main. My Ms Marvel is pretty much maxed out. I am thinking of finishing up Loki or Scarlet Witch since most of my heroes are melee.

Tin Man_sl

shitlord
Yes, though I believe it requires an unstable molecule, a rare crafting resource. That said we get a stack of 5 of them from the anniversary lewtz. You'll need a fairly high level in crafting too (19-20).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Already out.

Test server is up btw but they wiped, went to check omega shit, god the price on that stuff is retarded, guess it's not really something most people will do a lot of, it isn't like paragon either, shit's all over the place, like you have stuff costing 4-5omega points and others costing 1000.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
some updates to giveaways. If you put in a support ticket at tentonhammer and say you had difficulty redeeming your key, they will give you a new one. Got my Hulk.

then some Gaz giveaways:
ANIRUOK - 5 Omega points
GLASSCANNON - 2 hour xp boost

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So the first boss fight is fairly easy and straightforward, but it takes forever to kill them and the loot "explosions" are no better than like 2 or 3 cosmic chests. So not worth the time. Still trying to figure out the best way to do Slag (boss 2). I don't know if we just had an undergeared group but I was having no trouble keeping 2-3 prisoners alive by myself while other people struggled to keep 1 alive. I wonder how impossible he is if you let like 9 of the prisoners die and then rush him.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Point, loot wise, is that there's raid level drops that have way better stats. Apparently they're rare drops though or something?