Marvel Heroes 20xx

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyway wasn't saying he was weak or unplayable, just didn't feel very polished. Psylocke is the same, she's not weak by any means, but she has a lot of "dead" skills and a bunch of bugs that reduce her efficiency(similar to deco/reco).
Ah, gotcha. Last thing with flux, for solo play, just get either an invuln or invis on medkit core. Really, every hero should use an invuln or invis core, but that is another thing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ah, gotcha. Last thing with flux, for solo play, just get either an invuln or invis on medkit core. Really, every hero should use an invuln or invis core, but that is another thing.
Invuln is better, and yeah totally agree it's the main mod I look for, then either 25% or 400 LoH depending on the hero. Health can be good too if you already have very good sustain, I dislike the damage rating(even with double rolls they're low values) and the +stat sound a lot better than they actually are. Finding the right core takes a while though, you'd think since most stats aren't actually rolls but just static values and there's not that many, it'd be easy, but they have fucking cores dropping with only one stat(other than SIF/RIF/credits) and then they have all those different cores so you can't use them from one hero to the other in every case, shit's annoying. Not as annoying as finding a good insignia though. Or specific any hero uniques, many of which are BiS(energy rifle, darkhold scroll, doc oc arms, cerebro, thunder god belt etc).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well the game would be fairly boring if those BiS any hero uniques dropped like candy (I mean, the any hero uniques do kinda drop like candy, just theres so many chances of the one you want are slim). There needs to be a little bit of a carrot. Gearing a toon to be powerful isn't really very problematic in this game. You can farm up enough Odin Marks to trade for pretty much any artifact/insignia/ring (rings are droppable right? I've never checked) you want in about a week. Yeah it's frustrating not having that BiS item in every slot but because cosmic items are so lackluster in this game it takes WAY less time than traditional ARPG's where perfectly rolled rares would be the best. Found or traded for a shitty GoK? No problem, just farm up some credits and reroll it til it's acceptable. Insignias really do bug the shit out of me though, chances of getting one that's even usable are slim so the drop rate is way too goddamn low. I find MAYBE 2 epic insignias a week, playing like 2-3 hours every night.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think the unique thing is annoying due to the massive difference between a BiS unique, even with shitty roll, vs your own hero unique if it's not for the build you're using(since every hero has more or less one set of uniques with sometimes a slot or two with 2 different uniques, they often cover specific aspects of the skills that you might use). Finding a good cosmic is also quite hard, due to the large variance in the rolls, specifically in +skill rolls, when you can get +2 to +8 to a skill, it makes a retarded difference in power between 2 cosmics, and since they roll every possible skills and can have several skill rolls and +1 to an entire tree, there's again a massive difference between a random cosmic and a good cosmic.

But that's ok, it's the core of the game, was just saying any hero uniques are annoying to find because you need specific ones and they're not tradeable. It's a bit like D3 before they buffed the shit out of the gambler, you need a specific legendary for your build but the odds of finding it randomly are abyssmal. Much better now that you can gamble for it repeatedly, which I guess you can do in MH with the 5dupes recipe but that takes a lot more time.

It'd just be nice if there was more consistency between various choices in terms of power. If I get my own hero unique for a slot, it should be decent for every build, or there should be a different one for every major build. Your hero uniques seem to drop a lot more, but them being build specific is pretty annoying. Oh and fuck Ape-Man uniques too. His cloak and his spear are retarded concepts when it takes like 4-5times longer to farm him than any other boss besides maybe Doom(and even then it's probably shorter for doom because it only takes like a minute to reach the boss room and Ape-Man has quite a lot of health too).

But I agree I think it was with Vorph, who said the carrot is nice but it's a bit far, it's not like gearing up a hero in BiS taking less time would suddenly kill the game, especially when they're adding endgame content that challenges BiS but more importantly especially since they have a constantly growing roster of heroes. If you get bored of one BiS char, you still have 5, 10, 30 to gear up depending on your tastes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just did a cosmic Doc Oc run to see how my MM build fares in [slightly] harder content. It was extremely easy. With 17.8k hp thanks to the unique buffs, she never came close to dying. I ran out of spirit against Doc Oc himself, but as I mentioned before my Storm is loaded up with credit farming gear and she wasn't worthy of keeping my Pym Shrink on her anymore. Not sure if they buffed her again since last night, I stopped writing down the tooltip numbers several iterations ago. Still, take it with a large grain of salt--it was only Doc Oc.

I wasn't completely sure about using Chain Lightning before, but I am now. It wrecks trash, even in cosmics. I was mainly skeptical due to the lack of the Area tag on it. TM apparently got buffed last night back up to where it is on live, but Chain Lightning is so much better it's not even funny.

I then put a Pym Shrink and 20% Maht's back on her, and dropped Lightning Bolt to 1 and took Healing Winds to 20 (40 with gear). Spirit problems went away, but that's to be expected when you gimp yourself out of 2 slots worth of damage. At least I could use Bowazon and not River though. I'm not really sold on Healing Winds being maxed either. The difference between 20 and 40 is only like 7% dodge chance. If I never have to use Lightning Bolt though, I guess it's worth it. That was without a CCR, since there's no way to level legendaries quickly on TC for testing. Test XP potions just reset them to the very start of their current tier when you eat one.

Going to try Kurse once just to see how many deaths it takes to kill him before I try to get some stuff done while waiting on the real server to get back online.

Edit: One death, probably due to the fact that my health potion is bound to W on test instead of Q on live and I forgot. Also, I don't have a 3k/100 + invuln core. Still took like 4 minutes total to kill him though, which is sad compared to what I can do with MM or MK.

Vorph

Server is up.

Logged in planning to pick up Magik at 440G, and now she costs 600G even with the discount. Yeah, yeah, it's only like $1.60 or whatever more, but that's not the point. I have 450G in my account right now and I'm not sure how much, if any, G I'm going to buy this weekend.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ Gaz.

G shop prices fixed.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I then put a Pym Shrink and 20% Maht's back on her, and dropped Lightning Bolt to 1 and took Healing Winds to 20 (40 with gear). Spirit problems went away, but that's to be expected when you gimp yourself out of 2 slots worth of damage.
Spend your Omega points on Destroyer Armor in Arcane Attunement. Since she attacks a billion times a second it procs a lot.

Vorph

Yep I'm going to on live since I only have two Shrinks and she doesn't make the cut for one of them. Not sure if she'll still need the Maht's or not.

Also, the short-duration mega-RIF boost definitely seems to work. I got:
GotK.png

from my first cosmic Kurse of the day.

Ms. Marvel has officially attained the carrot now. I could reroll her uniques 10x each and not get any better, and no other upgrades left except for some mythical cosmic mask that rolls +8 wave, +8 crashdown, +1 all skills, crit rating, and crit dmg. Not holding my breath on that one. Strangely, I've not immediately quit the game upon reaching said carrot, contrary to what Gaz apparently expects.
biggrin.png

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So, I guess I kinda missed the Omega Points thing or didn't play for awhile after it was implemented. The other day I noticed I'm at 10/10? Does that mean I need to spend points because I'm capped or that I have 10 to spend and will earn more? Current character I'm playing is too low to use them. If I use 10 on Thing, will I still have 10 on Iron Man? Can I respec them if I don't like what I decided on initially?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
So, I guess I kinda missed the Omega Points thing or didn't play for awhile after it was implemented. The other day I noticed I'm at 10/10? Does that mean I need to spend points because I'm capped or that I have 10 to spend and will earn more? Current character I'm playing is too low to use them. If I use 10 on Thing, will I still have 10 on Iron Man? Can I respec them if I don't like what I decided on initially?
10 to spend and will earn more? yes
If I use 10 on Thing, will I still have 10 on Iron Man? yes
Can I respec them if I don't like what I decided on initially? yes, it eats a device to do it though

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It's currently still live as of this posting, so go to the link and try to get your own first. If you find that you're late, here are a couple codes from my friends trying to double dip:

RHBX-GMST-XN3I-OMN4
RHBX-GMST-1503-Q3QM

Please post when you use one and I'll edit so people don't keep trying.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep I'm going to on live since I only have two Shrinks and she doesn't make the cut for one of them. Not sure if she'll still need the Maht's or not.

Also, the short-duration mega-RIF boost definitely seems to work. I got:
GotK.png

from my first cosmic Kurse of the day.

Ms. Marvel has officially attained the carrot now. I could reroll her uniques 10x each and not get any better, and no other upgrades left except for some mythical cosmic mask that rolls +8 wave, +8 crashdown, +1 all skills, crit rating, and crit dmg. Not holding my breath on that one. Strangely, I've not immediately quit the game upon reaching said carrot, contrary to what Gaz apparently expects.
biggrin.png
Ms. Marvel is second only to thing in Unkillable Tankiness. Spend your photonic energy for 25% flat DR. Then blow your sig for another 50%. Or just use your ult for 40%. She can run with 13k hp and never die. Especially combined with her insane HP regen from Infused Regen and the proc on her flight suit. Her damage isn't top tier but it's respectable enough considering that you can build her almost completely offensively and still never die. She's a really great hero.