Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you're going to sink some cash into buying the stash space you'd need. Since Friday morning I've already opened more boxes than I have in all my stash tabs combined, and thats only over 2 days.

On a random ass note, I had enough splinters to random a hero and still be at 600. With only 10 heroes left to get I random up...Deadpool! So not only do I not get a dupe, I get a 600 splinter hero for 175 that I had a costume for to boot.

Yeah buddy.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Sweet. Yah stash space is your main friend and the only thing you will quickly find you Have To Buy. Good product though, they deserve your 20 bucks/euros/whatever.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I have 161 power points on Rogue. I thought I got all the story mode ones and when I look through my quest log, I have the rewards for those chapters on each difficulty. I want to prestige her, but I'm not going to until I figure out where the missing point is. Ugh.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Nova needs to come already and be on the same level as Rogue as they've had long enough to make him perfect...

Djay

Trakanon Raider
You forgot to complete a quest turn in.
Well, it looks like two are from Maria Hill in Avengers tower, one is from Heimdall in Asgard, and one you get automatically when you finish in the Shield Science Station, right? I'm checking them on each difficulty level and not seeing anything. I've checked my math a dozen times, but I'm still tempted to burn a retcon device just to see it, screenshot it, and send in a bug report. I guess as a last option, I can always run those quests again after I prestige her.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Well, it looks like two are from Maria Hill in Avengers tower, one is from Heimdall in Asgard, and one you get automatically when you finish in the Shield Science Station, right? I'm checking them on each difficulty level and not seeing anything. I've checked my math a dozen times, but I'm still tempted to burn a retcon device just to see it, screenshot it, and send in a bug report. I guess as a last option, I can always run those quests again after I prestige her.
Maria Hill (the Hood quest maybe?), Kingpin, Science Station, and then Heimdall.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_78120.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just got a 1600 hp 950 crit damage wolverine insignia. yeaaaaaaah

Wasn't from a card either, was just from a boss drop.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
@Djay - Talk to Maria Hill in each difficulty even if you dont see the question mark icon.
Just tried this and the idea above about clicking on the Asgard portal. Still nothing. I might just prestige then run through the quests that give power points again with a clean quest log.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... Juggernaut that quickly? I guess he was the "surprise" they were mentioning. Looks like they aren't doing a Taskmaster-esque secret release.

Tomorrow (Friday, October 10th) - ARMOR Incursion Event begins for approproximately one week. Several other bug fixes are also in the patch.

Monday, October 13th - Midtown Madness Monday also occurs. If all goes well, this will happen every Monday and will even extend to the Industry City Patrol when it launches in a few weeks.

Monday, October 13th (probably earlier) - The very big patch with Nova, Cyclops 52, Psylocke QOL, Ghost Rider QOL, Surfer QOL and Star-Lord QOL will open for public testing.

Friday, October 17th (possibly Thursday) - The big patch will launch, along with Cosmic Chaos!

Friday, October 24th - Halloween two-week event will begin (no currency attached, just various flavorful drops).

Likely that weekend - Juggernaut open for public testing.

Goatface

Wow... Juggernaut that quickly?.
his kit really shouldn't be that complex. was looking over his comic powers, well for some versions of him.
guess he will have a shield building resource bar, other than a some punches, stomps and a charge don't know what he could do.
wonder if he is going to be as big as the boss model, if so release day on him is going to make from crowded hubs

Most of the A-team quit my SG today so I might go full retard and try to join Death and Taxes.
just looked at their site, doesn't list reqs, what is their min omega total now? saw some chat the other day from some guild that min was 3,500
also said they also had a list of "approved" synergies for each hero.

Patch notes

if i start a one shot solo and get invited to a group and leave, does it restart my one shot instance when i go back?

also bunches of stuff coming
increased cam zoom and hardware mouse pointer with nova patch
more keybindings before end of the year

Ant-man most likely unannounced adv pack hero

Bruman

Golden Squire
My character is Rocket Racoon. Only one I have (I'm a newb). They're doing the BOGO character sale - buy one, get a random character free.

I have some leftover credits, so I buy Taskmaster (he's cheap, looks neat to me, he's a villain, and looks quite different from RR playstle-wise). I click my random...get another fucking Rocket Racoon.

Fuck you, game.