Marvel Snap

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, no Hulk Buster yet for me, either...running into it a lot lately on the ladder, though.
What are your favorite 1-costs? I like Quicksilver just to make sure I get something on the board in Round 1...Hawkeye is good, but it tips my hand if the opponent has a Starlord/Mantis/Rocket. Antman is alright...maybe I'd put him in place of Hawkeye in certain decks.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Night crawler so far. 1 drop for two power that I can move once has come in very hand for last minute wins.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nightcrawler, Antman, and Quicksilver are the three I run if I'm not just spamming one drops. I really like Iron Heart as long as the double-on-reveals location is increased appearance, so quicksilver ensuring a one drop to curve into her is nice. Nightcrawler gets around so many "restricted entry" location abilities, and can be a real asshole to play around when buffed. Antman's just strong Mana to power ratio, and is a non-shit top deck after turn one.

I assume some of the advanced card pools will have cards that blow up your own guys, to combo with Nova.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the double-on-reveals is how I'm steamrolling a lot of people right now. As soon as I see White Tiger and Odin in my hand, I hit the Cube because I know I'm going to win.

Also, Jessica Jones, Iron Heart, and Gamora are all great for the current boosted location.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
All of your cards with an "On Reveal" effect in that location trigger again when you play him. Combine that with Kamar Taj and, well...it's pretty good.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh, gotcha. Yeah I may have to work him in somewhere then.

usually turn 5/6 I’m throwing down Klaw and Ironman

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I think I'm starting to get into the actual random cards now. Got my first one I have yet to see. And finally got fucking rocket at rank 214.

Screenshot_20221024-103747_SNAP.jpg

Screenshot_20221024-103738_SNAP.jpg

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I was going to try it but White Queen without booba? Fucking pass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Just pulled Angel which seems like a good 1-cost alternative. Especially if there gets to be a point where destroying cards is in the meta.

I logged on quick to clear some quests...played 3 games. In all 3 games, my opponent Snapped early, then I Snapped on Turn 5 and won 8 cubes. I'm sure I'll reach a point where I lose as much as I win, but Bronze level isn't it.

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
So yeah rank 222 is when you enter into a new tier. Once I hit that rank every match had new cards I've never seen before. Went from a 80%+ win rate to maybe 60/40 now while I figure out new strats.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Part of me wonders if all opponents are human because I get some real boneheaded opponents and bad AI is the only explanation.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There are bot opponents, they have single word names, and are really obvious when the first location to flip is bad and just automatically drop a 1 drop there anyway. Whole point of the game is to be fast, so I assume it just grabs one if the wait for opponents would take too long

• 1Like

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
This bar sinister node makes for some interesting combos. Nightcrawler played with hulk buster so you have some nice 6 power movers and still a couple turns to add like a blue marvel or iron heart. Vulture if you have him played after a iron fist or next turn a DR strange.

Screenshot_20221026-212940_SNAP.jpg