Marvel Strike Force.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Been tanking with Drax up to now. He's good, but a little squishy. Once Cap is 55 and caught up on blues DPS is going to go way up for everyone else. That +1 energy thing is way OP. I let my villains team stagnate a while while I was focusing on heroes. Got heroes 6-9 a week or two ago, just starting to get my villains up to speed. I have most of a strong Cosmic team already, just need to get 2 more up to speed. I hope they have something for Thanos again soon. Sitting at 95 shards on him. Got Deadpool and Cable. Using them for my daily training and gear up cheevos. Once I get villains and nexus down I will start hitting cosmic. Probably be running Gamora, Yondu, Drax, Cable, and random healer. When mystic drops I have Yondu, BP, and Hand Sorceress ready to go, haven't looked into who else I have for that. Might have to go full Hand there. Those guys are actually decent.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Got Gamora to 7 star today. Finally have T5 blaster challenge 3-starred as well. Heroes/Villains/Nexus all completed. Haven't quite finished Cosmic yet.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I gave up on this game. Progression was too slow for me. Already have a couple other mobile games to keep up on, this was too much on top.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am on farm/raid now. Got a decent alliance that can 100% level 50 raid, so I am getting purple training mats at a decent clip. Will hit 59 in 2 days. I did whale up a bit to get Dr S. They made his orbs a lot less shitty this time around. So he will be my cosmic healer when it comes time to work on campaigns again. At a bit of a roadblock with villains 5-6. Fucking AE keeps gibbing me.

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone have a decent alliance with a spare slot that completes level 50 raids? My current one only has maybe 20 people max ever participate in raids so it makes it difficult to complete them all.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just started playing this at level 38. Do we have a guild up? Any good guides or sites to read up on?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hit general chat once you are closer to 60 and you'll find raid guilds looking for active people. If you can bring in your 600 tickets a day and clear 4-5 nodes in a lane on 50+ (60k can do it, after 85k you can auto run and afk) you'll get an invite real quick.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Anyone still playing this actively and in need of an alliance? My buddy is tired of recruiting in general chat and wants me to post on reddit to try and find someone. Reddit removed my post though because created the account and posted within two hours of account creation.

Anyway we are currently getting T1 rewards on Ultimus VI every day. We are looking for someone that is 120k+ strongest team power and willing to raid and donate daily.

Edit: alliance name is Bubsie Corp, and we just need one person at the moment.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I have a Fires of Heaven guild with only 2 members in it. I started getting back into the game but i am not at 120k+ level.

If anyone wants to play and start up let me know.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Devs just took a +5 catheter of RNGesus and shoved it up the collective player base's dicks. Needless to say there is some discomfort going around.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty convinced that unless they rebalance red stars, they will destroy this game. They are insane. I saw an almost 100k Quake the other day.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Every top 20 guild renamed themselves with some version on "red stars killed the game".
You got problems. Terrible move.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
For sure. I will hand it to the dev team though, they actually listen to their base. (See the free daily cores issue)

They can’t remove them, but those bonuses for after 4* are insane. They really should have had they every other level give % power increases while in between offering only bonus hp/damage/defense (one of the three).

Or even a higher % to gain purple mats when farming mission. Something, anything other than what they did.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Red stars definitely seem like a bad idea. Two of my blitz teams are way unbalanced now because of red stars on Luke Cage and Groot.

That said, last night I pulled a 5 red star Nick Fury, and I’ll have Fury next week, so I am happy about that.

Still, we are left just praying to RNJeezus for good red star pulls, and that’s not really ideal imo. It’ll certainly add variety to blitz and arena teams, but it doesn’t seem like a good direction for the game.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I got 4 reds on Jessica Jones and Iron Fist, then 3 red on Punisher. So with that free 3 star on Luke Cage I guess the game is saying I am defenders now.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I got 4 reds on Jessica Jones and Iron Fist, then 3 red on Punisher. So with that free 3 star on Luke Cage I guess the game is saying I am defenders now.

Fuck sakes...I have the worst fucking luck. Just rolled again and got...1 star hand sorc. Of course a dupe. Fuck this makes EA loot boxes look like happy meals.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Trying to work my kree team, I wont get them 5 stared before the event through, I have 3 of them there but the other two are still about 40 shards short each. I haven't done the 4 star tier yet though so at least I'll get a crack at a mega orb when it's all said and done.

What's your guys top 5 look like?