Marvel Universe stuff

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Principle photography on Dr. Strange has officially wrapped. Still no word on who Mikkelsen's character will be.

mads-mikkelsen-benedict-cumberbatch-dr-strange-set-11.jpg
I dont know but he is FAAAABULOUSSSSSSS

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's another movie already planned after Apocalypse? Crazy.
The New Mutants are kinda a separate deal. If i remember they all eventually revolve around the X-Force Series, which brings up who the fuck owns Cable? Is he Fox? or since he never has been used is he reverted to Marvel proper? Also why the fuck HAS HE NEVER been used. He was a Punisher-esque big deal.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Looks like a demon with a human skin on top which is falling away around the eyes?
He's not the only one with that look. In the pics up above with Strange and Mordo landing in the street the three guys behind them also have the same thing going on.

CfJHZ7aXIAU5062.jpg

mads-mikkelsen-benedict-cumberbatch-dr-strange-set-12.jpg

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The New Mutants are kinda a separate deal. If i remember they all eventually revolve around the X-Force Series, which brings up who the fuck owns Cable? Is he Fox? or since he never has been used is he reverted to Marvel proper? Also why the fuck HAS HE NEVER been used. He was a Punisher-esque big deal.
I know Cable was mentioned in Deadpool, so he must be on the radar.

New Mutants sounds cool. Not sure why Storm is being brought back, unless they need to fulfill a contract or just want to ship it with a "known" character.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Trailer 4/12 during Kimmel. Kimmel is promoting Civil War all week. About time to start a thread!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Cf5vcp-UsAAkwUR.jpg

No, that's not some hour long Spider-Man animated special from the 90's that you never knew about. It's the Spider-Man standalone movie.

It's just a name but damn, try harder than that.