Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
is Dark Pheonix the one with Vinnie Jones as The Juggernaut? the one with the floating Golden Gate Bridge? that movie wasnt that bad. it was as ridiculous as the other X men films.
That was X-Men 3. This is like 5 movies later with Dark Sansa.

Goatface

I think its just more likely that she invited her girlfriends, one of whom invited her husband, who in turn invited his boyfriend.

However, her as a Dazzler cameo or just a song like Celine did would be pretty funny.

the rumor about her being it has been going on for over a year. she recorded scenes for her short film at the reynold's house. i don't know anything about swift or reynolds
1696352722061.png

Are they going to officially declare Deadpool is a separate universe from the main X-Men continuity then? They've already had a Dazzler cameo.
there are a bunch of rumors about what is going to happen in the next movie, but it is somehow going to end the fox-verse xmen/f4 and put deadpool into the mcu. don't think they are going to do deadpool kills the marvel universe as the director levy talked about giving them a respectful sendoff, or something like that.

dude is going to be 50 before they film a scene. would almost still bet it is going to focus on his daughter

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That was X-Men 3. This is like 5 movies later with Dark Sansa.
oh, ok. i think i noped out of the new Xmen films after Days of Futures Past. Dark Sansa, who thought that would ever be a good idea? i saw X3 in the theater with my dad. it was pretty fun, even though it also had some dumb shit in it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
behold
apocalypse
fb11ae9a67ef1692b8cbec45039bde14.png

in hindsight munn was pretty comic acurate just needed a push up bra
x-men-apocalypse-glam.jpg
The character outfits and shit has never been a problem really. It's the scripts/stories. Apocalypse being a main exception. Although it's not like he looks great in the comics either.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember when they played the trailer for Apocalypse at SDCC and the crowd basically booed it because of how bad Apocalypse looked. There was a cosplayer in the crowd that looked 10 times better in a homemade costume.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't think it was actually the Apocalypse makeup, the generally got it right. My issue was that Apoc was supposed to be Juggernaut size/strength and always looked (to me) like he was made of metallic flesh. When he showed up as a regular sized dude in makeup I noped out.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If I'm going to nerd out Sinister and Apocalypse we're my favorites. Dark Phoenix always sucked, Jean was a boring character

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If I'm going to nerd out Sinister and Apocalypse we're my favorites. Dark Phoenix always sucked
The original Dark Phoenix saga was great. They just went super overboard with it later on. At some point like half the X-men had Phoenix Force powers.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
thanks for reminding me that i never watched Dark Phoenix. i'll continue to keep that going.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Crazy that there was First class, DOFP, and Logan but then those disasters. I'll always pick First class as my favorite x men movie

I also prefer Terminator 1 over T2 so neg me

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Crazy that there was First class, DOFP, and Logan but then those disasters. I'll always pick First class as my favorite x men movie

I also prefer Terminator 1 over T2 so neg me

I recently rewatched both terminators and I have to agree. The action set pieces in T2 are better but there's something raw about the first film that the second film really misses. Plus, Eddie Furlong is a terrible actor and Michael Biehn is awesome. Nothing tops the speech in the car in the parking garage when he's trying to convince Sarah what's going on.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Terminator 1 was a relatively low budget horror movie . Terminator 2 was an action movie and the most expensive movie ever made at the time.

• 1Pathetic