Marvel Universe stuff

Goatface

2:40ish of the 2nd vid, she is asked about returning and won't answer. couple of months ago, when asked she was said she done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
In a very serious manner, I would love to see Thor 5 being the Beta Ray Bill storyline and maybe have Chris Hemsworth pass the torch on if he wants to stop.

That said I am glad Taika is gone, he managed something great with Ragnarok but fell completely flat with Love and Thunder.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be honest I was like 5? Thor 5? and then I remembered "4" not because i saw it but because that's when it became like the Terminator franchise. Stop.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In a very serious manner, I would love to see Thor 5 being the Beta Ray Bill storyline and maybe have Chris Hemsworth pass the torch on if he wants to stop.

That said I am glad Taika is gone, he managed something great with Ragnarok but fell completely flat with Love and Thunder.
Yeah Beta Ray Bill is really the route they need to go after that last disaster

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah Beta Ray Bill is really the route they need to go after that last disaster
Eh, it is supposed to be "God War" with them setting up Thor to start doing actual "God" duties. It's the fallout from Thor 4. They are gonna retire him and replace him with Hercules.

Feige also petty much said after the Thor 4 reception that Waititi wasn't coming back for the last one. Hemsworth even roundabout said he wouldn't come back with him directing.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I get why they did the multiverse shit but I had some high hopes that they would do galactus and FF4 proper and do that right a la infinity war. They could have absorbed a few stinkers as long as the occaisional awesome team up or CA:TWS dropped.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Now you are trying to backpedal. You are even dumber than you look.
You read this wrong, period.

This is exactly in line with his style of writing and most people understood quickly it was sarcasm especially given the context of the conversation.

Doubling down on a mistake is stupidity.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
The Johnathan Majors shenanigans and the writers/actors strike really fucking up the optics on this.

instead of acknowledging the fault with these films; woke, political pandering, half assed forgettable storylines, shit acting, horrible CGI, etc....

They get to instead claim these films are all failing due to "superhero fatigue" and the phase 4-6 timeline fell apart because they had to do a sudden storyline pivot due to unforseen issues with the actor for their main phase 4-6 villain.

Kevin Feige gets to pretend he is the greatest cinematic architect in history and all these failings are not his fault.

Goatface

liked when nicolas cage had the same power and used it to bed a prime jessica biel
1700066160667.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf