Marvel Universe stuff

Goatface

1704379880146.png

only thing i know him from is fear the walking dead

Juvarisx

Florida
Still a dumb idea for a villain. How many kangz need to be defeated before everyone is sick of him?

Seems like 1 before Kang Dynasty which is dumb cause he should have been showing up as a different one in each MCU movie after Endgame. Conqueror was not supposed to die in Antman that was a reshoot, Lang was supposed to barely get out alive, but you could have had a different persona fucking up each hero in all of p4 and p5 making Kang seem like a threat. OMG how do they beat them all together when any of em apart could fuck up an Avenger.

Now its just eh, frankly if Antman can kill one on his own why is he a threat at all. But really we are talking about a studio that fucked up a possible all timer performance from Christian Bale as a bad guy with crazy power, I dont expect anything from any of these movies anymore outside of Deadpool 3.

Obviously they will not recast Majors into a white dude, thats negative PR to an extreme that no studio wants to put up with. Its too bad Gunn used Chukwudi Iwuji as High Evolutionary he would have been an interesting replacement.

Last edited:

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I was actually thinking this guy would be a really good replacement for Majors. He was great in Gangs of London and Slow Horses, and looks the part way more than the other frontrunner.

I'm not sure how good his american accent is, but that can be worked on.

1704388041966.png

Also, he knows how to fight pretty well, he would have no problem with stunts and fight scenes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The autism over make believe super heroes making money was lol. Best marvel entertainment in a while.

I do wonder if there will be a Spider-Man 4. How big an uproar if he was to immediately meet a redhead with massive tits named Mary Jane? Or if this Peter got a Gwynn Stacy?

Regardless, I’m ready for Ned to make his transition to Hobgoblin. I suspect he’ll need to make some glider upgrades.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I liked Hobgoblin bleh. He was a pretty good run off of green goblin. Wasted character, They did nail Mysterio atleast

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If we're only looking at black people, let's get Marlo Stanfield (Jamie Hector) up in this shit.

Marlo.png

• 1Pathetic

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
So lets recap.

1. They pull an absolutely ridiculous race swap and cast a black dude for the pasty white descendent of Reed Richards
2. The ghetto ass actor can't control his ghetto ass ways and gets in legal trouble
3. Marvel drops his ass
4. Even on fucking FoH the only replacements anybody suggests are other black dudes.

You'd best start believing in completely demoralized societies - you're living in one.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
So lets recap.

1. They pull an absolutely ridiculous race swap and cast a black dude for the pasty white descendent of Reed Richards
2. The ghetto ass actor can't control his ghetto ass ways and gets in legal trouble
3. Marvel drops his ass
4. Even on fucking FoH the only replacements anybody suggests are other black dudes.

You'd best start believing in completely demoralized societies - you're living in one.
Dominic west

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So lets recap.

3. Marvel drops his ass

And now you see how this shit takes hold. Once a framework is accepted and established, it's nigh impossible to change that frame.

Deny their frame and create your own. It's the only way to stop this shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
And now you see how this shit takes hold. Once a framework is accepted and established, it's nigh impossible to change that frame.

Deny their frame and create your own. It's the only way to stop this shit.
Its like watching this meme play out in real time but on a cultural level instead of political

1704469901858.png