Marvel Universe stuff

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Seth Rogan? fucking seriously? that guy is box office poison. signing him is the same as ensuring your movie bombs out of the gate.

I believe he is going to be executive producer, the same role he has in The Boys, Invincible, & TMNT Mutant Mayhem. I'm sure he will have a small role in the show, but he is there to get it made, not star in it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So they are just hiring actors that had a good 2 years lately it seems like.

Give SS a standalone movie and world build, reed Richards is not a fun character. The spaghetti scene is one of the few times I got entertainment

spronk

FPS noob
o1082s91nz3c1.jpg

she finna eat yo erf

• 8Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Shes not even a little hot but does look kind of like an alien.

I don't think the problem is the chick they chose to play the female silver surfer. I think the problem is that the Silver Surfer hasnt showed up yet in MCU but they decided to introduce some obscure girl version of the herald first. Fuckin dumb.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Squire
She was perfectly cast as a meth head living in a trailer park.

I never pictured the silver surfer as a meth head living in a trailer park. With tits.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
She was perfectly cast as a meth head living in a trailer park.

I never pictured the silver surfer as a meth head living in a trailer park. With tits.

Can I explain to you how acting works?

You are aware that as well as being a perfectly cast meth head trailer park girl, she can't also be a perfectly cast Soviet Union born con artist who knows how to pose as a wealthy NYC socialite?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whats the harm in portraying Silver Surfer as a silver man? they cant let men be anything positive anymore? nothing? thats not even diversity.

Goatface

Jonathan Majors' punishment for the guilty verdict in his assault and harassment trial is in ... and he's avoided jail time.

The actor went into court Monday in NYC with his attorney and his girlfriend, Meagan Good, by his side. He looked solemn and serious, and didn't stop for questions. A judge sentenced him to a one-year intervention program that'll be completed in L.A.

As part of his program, he'll have to do 12 months of counseling ... one session per week over the course of 52 weeks. The D.A.'s office says if he doesn't comply with the conditions set here, he could face time behind bars.

• 1Like