Marvel Universe stuff

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm happy about it. I'm hoping he can muffle his accent just enough to still come off as a bit of an arrogant prick. I really enjoy his acting. Also, magic is just tech and science we don't understand works for Asgard just as much as it will work for Dr strange. He treats incantations as an exact science anyways.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't care for Cumberbatch, I don't care for Dr who, and he was alright as Khan, and difficult to hear as a dragon, BUT just a few weeks ago it could have been shitty joaquin phoenix Fucking Up Marvel by being a fucking douche, so this really isn't about who is casted, but who wasn't. So fuck it, at least it's not joaquin.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Exactly, you don't have to like cumberbatch. Just understand how things could have gone with joaquin.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
You guys make it seem like Marvel is making DC casting botch. He will be just fine as Dr Strange. Marvel hasn't really made a groan worthy casting choice yet. I guess you could argue Ironman 3 but if all hail the king leads to anything that will be fixed. Black Heimdal? Doesn't bother me. We'll see with ant man... Something tells me that will be the first Marvel mistake. I hope I'm wrong.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
o2mz8rcppitfah3a2vkb.jpg

B1DflouCEAImZve.jpg

Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther

src

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I guess they were faking people out, and then the big civil war thing came out after. Since everyone knew about Civil War already being set into place

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Getting a Captain Marvel movie into the pipe steals a lot of their potential thunder about Wonder Woman doesn't it?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Plus Black Panther... And I bet Fox isn't too happy about Inhumans as that pretty much gives Marvel a way to bring in more characters that are basically the same as mutants.