Marvel Universe stuff

Caliane

Yeah, you guys didn't watch the movie. He wasn't a smartass, he was an asshole. There's a difference. He wasn't joking or teasing, deflecting and distracting with humor, he was a dick. In costume and out, start to finish. He wasn't an outcast nerd lashing out with humor, he was a skater/hipster hybrid just being a shitbag to everyone.

Absolutely atrocious movie, worse than FF2.
Spiderman sold his soul to the devil, murdering his unborn daughter. then up and decided that doc oc stealing his body is probably a good thing. Also has cheated on like a million different women.

Spiderman is a piece of shit asshole, manchild in the hands of 90% of his writers.

he is a perpetual child.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK now I see the problem, you guys didn't bail on the comic with Brand New Day=P Mephisto ruined how you think of the character, that bastard!

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
...or finished the entire series of Weeds.
mother-of-god.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
superior spiderman is actually pretty good, spoilers...

this latest comic, shows doc oc fighting the last bit of peter in his mind, with doc oc making the most sense (you let blah blah go free and they turn around and do more harm) and ultimately winning. So by all accounts, there should be zero peter left in superior spiderman and should be all doc oc.

Of course if they run with this, this would be the greatest comic ever, doc oc has passed the family/friends/workers test, he passed the MJ test, he passed all the Avengers test and he's wiped out peter's residual whatever, and has a sense of duty to do good on his terms.

But you know they're gonna fck it up in a few issues and have peter take over some how and it'll be trash, like all spiderman comics.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
OK now I see the problem, you guys didn't bail on the comic with Brand New Day=P Mephisto ruined how you think of the character, that bastard!
Bro, The Amazing Spider-Man Issue #7, this mother fucker finds the Human Torches girlfriends house just to try and steal the bitch from the Torch, when she doesn't want to he kicks the Torches ass and then gets in to a fight with the Fantastic Four before eventually getting caught by the invisible woman then he proceeds to tell her she's the only ok one of the group because she's pretty and gives her a heart shaped web right infront of Mr. Fantastic not giving a fuck before he runs away.

And NO Superior Spiderman isn't fucking good. It's the typical bullshit that Marvel always does when they want more people to buy the comic, completely change the character and story and produce dogshit in comic form, but because Spider-mans killing mother fuckers and there's blood everywhere people buy it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First gif of the Rhino from the next Spider-Man. I am cautiously optimistic after seeing this, already looks better than the last movie.

AvYopGn.gif

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Watched FF4 2 tonight and realized someone really needs to do this right. There are so many connection to the FF and Silver Surfer, someone needs to get involved. You think of Dr. Doom as well and Galactus, and there you have two major villains in the Marvel Universe. If I remember correctly, FF run into Spider Man pretty early into things and quickly tie into other heroes throughout their storyline.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Benicio Del Toro just signed up to play the lead villain in Guardians of the Galaxy. I also read that the tone of the film is more like Ghostbusters/Galaxy Quest than a straight up action flick.

Caliane

well the reboot of GotG, could be described as "dirty dozen in space". so, taking that as a black comedy would make sense.