Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah that's a great one. Fun fact, the Metallica song "Creeping Death" (one of their best) was inspired by the Ten Commandments. Here's a really well done music video someone made that mashes it up:

that was pretty fucking awesome.
Yul Brinner was a pimp daddy in his eagle wing breastplate.
2014_CSK_05446_0027_001(the_ten_commandments_1956_yul_brynner102648).jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Captain SJW, Captain Affirmative Action and Shuri. Dumpster fire confirmed.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I always assumed the blonde soviet agent from Agent Carter was supposed to be the Yelena version of Black Widow.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Line up seems fine. No Thor makes me sad, but him and Captain Marvel would be unstoppable and the whole movie would be either them losing their powers or "AN ENEMY THAT CAN STAND TOE TO TOE WITH ______" type bullshit. Shang-Chi I have no clue about, but sure. I mean between Don Cheadle as War Machine, Spider Man, and Doctor Strange there's some really good dialogue potential. Add in Deadpool later and I'm sure the "ITS TOO CARTOONY AND JOKEY" folks will be upset, but I will not.

Hopefully She-Hulk and Shang-Chi don't suck. I've got no problem with Shuri as BP.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I thought there were no more magical flowers to give Black Panthers powers to? I barely remember that movie.

-

Is Thor part of GOTG now and not so much Avengers?

---

Not remotely excited :(

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Perfect. A smug cunty black woman to go with the smug cunty white woman. May as well just call the thing Team Karen at this point.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
giving the title to shuri pretty much shits on the canon they built in the first movie. nothing to stop gorilla tribe guy from bitch slapping shuri and taking the title from her. oh wait. canon doesnt exist anymore at Disney.

• 1Garbage

Randin

Trakanon Raider
We Got This Covered
salt.jpg
Yeah, I've been trying to remember, isn't this the site that has a habit of just making shit up and declaring it an "exclusive"? I know I've run across something like that when looking for news that ties into comics and shit.

• 1Like